- All passengers must carry valid identification ie. Passport or Thai ID card.
- Whilst there is no age limit for passengers, they must be fit to fly.
- Passengers under 15 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no weight limit. Passengers are accepted as long as they can fasten the seatbelt.
- Pregnant passengers :
- Allowed up to 28 weeks
- 28-32 weeks pregnant must provide doctor’s note that passenger is fit to fly.
- Passengers beyond 32 weeks pregnant are not permitted to fly.
- Scuba Diving : Avanti do not recommend anybody who has been scuba diving within the previous 12 hours to fly. Guests should wait at least 12 hours before flying.
- Wheelchairs/Mobility Aids : Avanti Air Charter accepts passengers with movement difficulty or in wheelchairs. However, such passengers must be able to enter and exit the aircraft with minimal assistance due to the small size of the aircraft. In case of emergency, passengers must be able to evacuate without the assistance of crew.
- Unruly Passengers/Behaviour : Avanti Air Charter policy towards Unruly Passengers is “Zero Tolerance”. We do not accept passengers exhibiting disruptive behaviour. Smoking in the aircraft is strictly prohibited.
- Pick up service to and from hotel in Tubkaek, Klongmuang, Ao Nang, Nammao Pier and Krabi Town.
- Provided upon request at passenger own expense at 200 Baht per way. Passengers pay directly to the driver.
- For Private Charter transportation (Van) will be charged at 600THB /each way.
- The passengers must provide full details of the customer for insurance purposes (name, nationality, hotel and room number) before a reservation can be accepted.
- Acceptance of reservations is subject to a minimum of 4 passengers per flight (40 minutes) and minimum of 6 passengers per flight (20 minutes) and is subject to seat availability and weather conditions plus 1 infant. Free of charge for infants under 2 Yrs.
- Space is limited to one infant per flight and must be securely seated on accompanying parents lap.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking 2 days prior to your scheduled date of departure and receive a refund for cost of the tour.