Terms And Conditions
Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you book your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Oh-Hoo.com. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorized officer of Oh-Hoo.com.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Thai law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Kingdom of Thailand only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Oh-Hoo.com in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Oh-Hoo.com cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Oh-Hoo.com is operated by:
Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel Co., Ltd.
73/1 Uttrarakit Rd. Paknam Maung Krabi 81000
Thailand+66 7563 0618
TAT License no: 33/02467.
- You understand and acknowledge that Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel acts solely as the booking agent for the end suppliers, transportation providers, guides, and any and all other service providers used in connection with your selected excursion or activity. You accept that Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel does not provide any of the above services which will or may be used during your trip(s).
- We make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information and to investigate and book with providers who are reliable and of good quality. However, you accept that it is not possible for us to continually investigate the status and availability of services offered by providers, their financial condition or other factors of quality.
- In respect of the above, you agree not to hold Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel responsible for any damages including personal injury and financial loss, which may arise from the negligence, or other actions or inactions of your tour operator and any other service provider utilized during your selected trip(s).
- You agree that Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to any luggage, equipment or other personal items during the trip. Such items are your sole responsibility at all times.
- You acknowledge that the tour or activity you selected may involve inherently dangerous activities and risks and/ or that it may require extreme physical exertion. You agree that Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from this.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and both a confirmation and voucher are emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- You are responsible for the payment of any items not listed on your confirmation voucher (e.g. national park entrance fees, alcoholic drinks, photographs or videos of the tour) and agree to pay locally for items or services used by your party which are not included in the tour price.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will Endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even better than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel livery.
- At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel or respected tour operator guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will Endeavour to avoid this situation.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
All booked directly through this website are not transferable to any other person or service.
Cancellation from your side
You are entitled to cancel your booking with a written cancellation request is which is received up to 2 days before your intended date of participation unless otherwise stated on the product site. A small fee per refund will be applied to payments made via PayPal transactions. During peak season, from December to January, bookings with a price over 5000 ฿ are not refundable under any circumstances due the high level of demand.
If you cancel a transfer, tour or activity less than 48 hours before your intended date of participation no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover the consequences of any unexpected illness, accidents etc.
In the event that you fail to participate in the transfer, tour or activity booked, arrive late or depart early, no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Due to traffic jams or many customers to pick-up from hotels, the pick-up service may be delayed. In that case it is your responsibility to contact us through the emergency number which is given to after you booked the trip.
Cancellation by the end supplier
The end suppliers reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time before departure for any reason, including dangerous weather conditions or insufficient participants to operate the trip. The minimum number of participants required for most trips is 2 adults (unless otherwise stated). Should there be less than the required number confirmed at time of your booking we will inform you and offer you either a refund or alternative date.
In the unlikely event that a trip is cancelled by the end supplier (for any reason), you will be given a refund (small fees for PayPal transactions), or be allowed to reschedule for an alternative date, at no additional cost. Neither we, nor the end supplier, may be held responsible for any additional costs above and beyond the price of your ticket(s), including transport or other personal expenses, incurred as a result of such changes. Travel insurance usually covers reimbursement for such eventualities.
Cancellation due to bad weather or sea conditions
Most of the tours and transfers that can be booked through this website are for any kind of weather. If you decide to cancel your booking due to unfavorable weather conditions and the end supplier deems that the weather conditions are safe enough to allow the transfer or tour to take place, no refund will be given.
In the circumstances that the tour operator deems that the weather conditions make it unsafe for the tour or activity to take place, and cancels the tour, you have 2 options:
- You may either reschedule the same itinerary for a different day at no additional cost.
- You can receive a refund for the trip with small additional charge.