Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you book your tour,
by default you accept these terms and conditions.
1. The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Oh-Hoo.com.
No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any
other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly
authorized officer of Oh-Hoo.com.
2. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Thai law. We both agree that any
dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday
will be dealt with by the Courts of the Kingdom of Thailand only. Changes to these Booking
Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Oh-Hoo.com in writing.
3. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of
going to print, however Oh-Hoo.com cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical
errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
4. Oh-Hoo.com is operated by:
Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel Co., Ltd.
73/1 Uttrarakit Rd. Paknam Maung Krabi 81000
Thailand+66 7563 0618
TAT License no: 33/02467.
You can generally use our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about
yourself. By giving us your name and personal details you consent for them to be used as necessary
in processing your booking and complying with legal requirements (e.g. passing guest information to
end suppliers for hotel transfers). We will never pass your details to other third parties or use them
1. You understand and acknowledge that Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel acts solely as the booking
agent for the end suppliers, transportation providers, guides, and any and all other service
providers used in connection with your selected excursion or activity. You accept that Krabi
Naowakit Grand Travel does not provide any of the above services which will or may be used
during your trip(s).
2. We make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information and to investigate and book with
providers who are reliable and of good quality. However, you accept that it is not possible for us to
continually investigate the status and availability of services offered by providers, their financial
condition or other factors of quality.
3. In respect of the above, you agree not to hold Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel responsible for any
damages including personal injury and financial loss, which may arise from the negligence, or
other actions or inactions of your tour operator and any other service provider utilized during your
4. You agree that Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to any
luggage, equipment or other personal items during the trip. Such items are your sole responsibility
at all times.
5. You acknowledge that the tour or activity you selected may involve inherently dangerous activities
and risks and/ or that it may require extreme physical exertion. You agree that Krabi Naowakit
Grand Travel shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting
1. Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and both a
confirmation and voucher are emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be
printed and saved for your own reference.
2. Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
3. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does
not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you
have paid for.
4. All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
5. We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
6. It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their
7. You are responsible for the payment of any items not listed on your confirmation voucher (e.g.
national park entrance fees, alcoholic drinks, photographs or videos of the tour) and agree to pay
locally for items or services used by your party which are not included in the tour price.
Changes by us
1. We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As
professionals we will Endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative
arrangements of comparable monetary value.
2. We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Krabi
Naowakit Grand Travel. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases,
revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
3. We are constantly striving to make our tours even better than they are perceived by many to be,
therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience
of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
4. We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
5. Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in
will be decorated with Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel livery.
6. At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers.
In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in
carrying passengers. In this case a Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel or respected tour operator guide
will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will Endeavour to avoid this
7. We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
All booked directly through this website are not transferable to any other person or service.
1. Cancellation from your side
You are entitled to cancel your booking with a written cancellation request is which is received up to 2
days before your intended date of participation unless otherwise stated on the product site. A small
fee per refund will be applied to payments made via PayPal transactions. During peak season, from
December to January, bookings with a price over 5000 ฿ are not refundable under any circumstances
due the high level of demand.
If you cancel a transfer, tour or activity less than 48 hours before your intended date of participation
no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance
to cover the consequences of any unexpected illness, accidents etc.
In the event that you fail to participate in the transfer, tour or activity booked, arrive late or depart
early, no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Due to traffic jams or many customers to
pick-up from hotels, the pick-up service may be delayed. In that case it is your responsibility to contact
us through the emergency number which is given to after you booked the trip.
2. Cancellation by the end supplier
The end suppliers reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time before departure for any reason,
including dangerous weather conditions or insufficient participants to operate the trip. The minimum
number of participants required for most trips is 2 adults (unless otherwise stated). Should there be
less than the required number confirmed at time of your booking we will inform you and offer you
either a refund or alternative date.
In the unlikely event that a trip is cancelled by the end supplier (for any reason), you will be given a
refund (small fees for PayPal transactions), or be allowed to reschedule for an alternative date, at no
additional cost. Neither we, nor the end supplier, may be held responsible for any additional costs
above and beyond the price of your ticket(s), including transport or other personal expenses, incurred
as a result of such changes. Travel insurance usually covers reimbursement for such eventualities.
3. Cancellation due to bad weather or sea conditions
Most of the tours and transfers that can be booked through this website are for any kind of weather. If
you decide to cancel your booking due to unfavorable weather conditions and the end supplier deems
that the weather conditions are safe enough to allow the transfer or tour to take place, no refund will
In the circumstances that the tour operator deems that the weather conditions make it unsafe for the
tour or activity to take place, and cancels the tour, you have 2 options:
-You may either reschedule the same itinerary for a different day at no additional cost.
-You can receive a refund for the trip with small additional charge.