3 hrs ATV Chiang Mai Tour Mountain View (Beginner Riders)
Appreciate the natural beauty of Chiang Mai and embark on this thrilling ATV Adventure by Ban Pong ATV. If you’re looking for a new way to explore the natural wonderlands of Chiang Mai provinces, we offer a different and unique ATV tour. Enjoy a fun and safe ride through real untamed rainforests, get in touch with local villages, farms, plantations, forests, discover a hidden waterfall.
- Hop on your own all-terrain vehicle and conquer lush forests and pass through rivers with the help of your guide
- Explore the quaint Hmong Village and get to interact with the local villagers who reside in the area
- Have the option to drive alone or with a passenger so you can share this exhilarating experience with a friend or loved one!
- Free round trip transfer from Chiang Mai town(more 5 person)
- Personal injury insurance
- Experienced guide
- Drinking water
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
What To Expect
We collect you from your hotel and travel by road to our camp. There we hold a safety briefing and quad bike instruction, followed by supervised driving practice around our camp track. You commence will cover on the road, jungle trail on your individual ATV under the guidance of our experienced tour guides. We follow a high mountain trail to the summit of Mount Khom Rong, elevation 1459-1685m.
Here we will breathe in the cool crisp mountain air and take a well-earned rest, followed by a visit to a hill tribe village. Remember to take your camera to capture this colorful journey. The ATV’s are in very good condition, safe and our guides love to answer all your questions about the jungle and hill tribe life.
- Children from 16 years of age upwards are welcome to ride a machine themselves.
- Children under 16 years old as passengers only.
- The riders must be in a good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Private Tour?!! Sure Seemed Like It!
My wife and I booked this tour last minute, and we canu2019t tell you how great that turned out to be! We have done ATV tours in numerous locations in the world, and this was by far the best overall ATV experience. We were the only two people on the tour with three guides! The lead guide Bird and his coworkers were safety conscious and communicated well before and during the ride. We are good riders, so we were taken on the more difficult routes and we had a blast. Riding along the mountainous jungle trails, passing through Hmong and agricultural areas and scenic points was fantastic. Guides were friendly and good sports. Definitely enjoyed this trip and would do it again.
What an amazing ride
First time for me and my son to experience ATV, what an amazing ride! nnWe had a brief training before heading to the mountain. 10 mins I guess. (Mastering the ATV is easy)nnSafety is their priority, the tour guides were so considerate that they kept an eye on every rider, monitored, guided and gave assistance to those in need. nnWe are on the beginner level that, up and down the mountain was enough for me and my son. The scenery is amazing, there are fields and crops covering the whole mountain. nnOther than the views, you will have a glimpse of the neighbourhood of the Thai living in the mountains. nnI promise to my son that we will have another ride if we come to Chiangmai next year :)
Could have been better
ATVs broke down twice. The guides were very kind so we didn't give them a hard time, however, it was very inconvenient. Also, we couldn't get a Uber in that area due to the flower festival, we inquired about transport and they charged us 500 bht, when the Uber ride was 200 bht. You would think they would at least match the price considering the mishaps.