Aonang Thai Cookery School in Krabi
At Aonang Thai Cookery School, you will learn to cook your favorite Thai dishes experience the exotic herbs and spices that make Thai cuisine one of the world’s culinary delights. Your instructor SOW has 10 years of cooking and chafing experience in some of Thailand’s large and five-star hotels and restaurants. We use our very own homemade curry paste along with lots of other fresh produce to bring out the best flavor in a variety of dishes. You will experience every step on how to become a successful Thai chef, from the beginning of the course until the end!
- Learn by a practical, hands-on approach and are able to choose your own 5 dishes to cook impress your friends and family.
- Learn of basic fruit carving methods and techniques, proper use of fruit carving tools, selection of fruit for quality, care of fruit after carving.
- Enjoy the food that you have created just the thing when you want a break from the beach. Complimentary cookbook.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK and Certificate
- Free pick up/drop off at your hotel in Ao Nang area
- Food tasting and drinking water
- Friendly Thai cooking instructor
- Extra charge for roundtrip transfer 200 THB/PAX(Min 2 PAX) : Krabi Town, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Aonang Thai cookery School
Aonang Thai cookery School Muang Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, ThailandOpen in Google Maps
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Krabi. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi. (To be advised)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
Hot & Spicy Prawn Soup , Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup , Hot and Creamy Soup
Fried noodle Thai style (Pad Thai) , Chicken with Cashew Nut , Holy Basil with Chicken
Spring Rolls , Fresh Spring Rolls , Golden Bag
Papaya Salad , Glass Noodle Salad , Chicken Salad (Larb Kai)
Massaman Curry Paste , Green Curry Paste , Red Curry Paste , Panaeng Curry Paste
Massaman Curry , Green Curry , Red Curry , Panang Curry
Sticky Rice with Mango , Deep Fried Banana , Banana in Coconut Milk , Banana with Sticky Rice
What To Expect
Lanna Thai Home Cookery School Krabi, Thai food is the traditional food in Thailand. Thais has very unique eating tradition from the past until this present time. This tourist program will bring all participants to have fun while learning Thai cooking, easy but famous dishes.
Krabi Lanna Thai Home Cookery School, The Chiang Mai’s professional and the internationally renowned Krabi Lanna Thai Home cookery school is now available for you to join them here in Aonang. Cooking great Thai dishes for your family and friends back home is a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression for all.
Our individual hands-on method is taught by your dedicated host. You will learn the art of Thai cooking with friendly knowledgeable Thai cooking experts. Cooking is done in our clean open-air kitchen and everyone has their own cooking station and wok. Class size is limited to 12 peoples in order to maximize individual attention. This is a wonderful opportunity to spend a day in a lovely.Thai home and learn how to cook Thai food. Surprise your family and friends at home with authentic Thai dishes : a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression on all.
After the courses, participants will get to know Thai foods and abilities to cook, back to the countries. The participants will be able to make all dishes at home because at the cooking center, there is a suggestion recipes and small tips for more delicious of each dish. The example dishes are the stir fried menus, soup menus, curry paste menus, curry menus, papaya salad dish and mango with sticky rice and coconut milk dish.
- Morning Course
- 08:30am – 09:00am Hotel pickup in Krabi.
- 09:00am – 09:30am Enjoy a welcome drink .
- 09:30am – 01:00pm Start and enjoy your class work.
- 01:00pm – 01:30pm Transfer back to the hotel
- Afternoon Course
- 12:30pm – 01:00pm Hotel pickup in Krabi.
- 01:00pm – 01:30pm Enjoy a welcome drink
- 01:30pm – 05:00pm Start and enjoy your class work
- 05:00pm – 05:30pm Transfer back to the hotel
- Dinner Course
- 04:30pm – 05:00pm Hotel pickup in Krabi.
- 05:00pm – 05:30pm Enjoy a welcome drink
- 05:30pm – 08:00pm Start and enjoy your class work
- 08:00pm – 08:30pm Transfer back to the hotel
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
Dessert : Sticky Rice with Mango , Deep Fried Banana , Banana in Coconut Milk , Banana with Sticky Rice
- Stir-fried : Fried noodle Thai style (Pad Thai) , Chicken with Cashew Nut , Holy Basil with Chicken
Curry Paste : Massaman Curry Paste , Green Curry Paste , Red Curry Paste , Panaeng Curry Paste
- Soup : Hot & Spicy Prawn Soup , Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup , Hot and Creamy Soup
Salad : Papaya Salad , Glass Noodle Salad , Chicken Salad (Larb Kai)
Curry : Massaman Curry , Green Curry , Red Curry , Panang Curry
- Appetizer : Spring Rolls , Fresh Spring Rolls , Golden Bag
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- Choose your favorite dish from each category
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
A lovely day.
Excellent teaching with near one to one instruction. The staff were very friendly and could have done more for us. We chose five dishes from a good range and the prepared cooked and eat each one, donu2019t have breakfast before you arrive. The day took the mystique out of Thai cooking. Thank you for a lovely day.
Best krabi cooking class
Two beautiful sisters run this school - Sow and Plu ud83eudd17ud83eudd17 nWe had a great time learning their traditional Thai cooking. nBooking online was easy - nSow picked us up at lobby on time and in nice clean car.nJust a short drive to their home village- with a few stairs up to their open air protected big layout kitchen. nWe had 5 dishes to pick.nPrep - cook and eat while the view is absolutely amazing. nWe were soo full by the time we got to our green chicken curry - so girls packed it for us to take home for dinner. nThank you so so much - enjoyed it throughly ud83eudd17ud83eudd17u2764ufe0fu2764ufe0f
This is the first time I ever join a cooking class during a trip abroad. The experiences are beyond my expectations for a first timer. Thanks so much for our wonderful cooking class on 12th Feb 2020 evening. We all really had a wonderful time with Two and Ton. To be honest, the food turn out fabulous. ud83dude02Two are a delightful teacher and I feel at ease when around her. I love how she approaches food and making the cooking easy for us. I also appreciate the recipe book and at the end of the class we had our certificateud83eudd70. Travelling to Thailand is a culinary adventure, donu2019t miss this opportunity when you are in Krabi.