ATV And Zipline Experience by Phuket Paradise Trip ATV Adventure
ATV And Zipline Experience by Phuket Paradise Trip ATV Adventure offers you a challenging and exciting adventure via ATV and Zipline. Hop on an ATV made easy for anyone and takes a ride through the less-traveled path of lush jungle and rubber plantation. Feel the thrill of the gravel roads and get ready to take on every bump, slope, sand, or mud, and get ready to fly over Phuket’s lush jungle on a treetop adventure. With platforms designed to challenge you to fly on zip lines and marvel at the scenic view from above
- Enjoy the off-road adventure in this ATV ride made easy for all riding levels
- Visit the Big Buddha Phuket, the revered statue made from white jade marble ideally located at a spectacular viewpoint
- Conquer your fear of heights and try out the various zipline platforms
- Safely with experienced tour guides who will tailor the trip to your experience, and enjoy the roundtrip transport from your hotel
- Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV damages not covered)
- Round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong
- First Aid Kit, Safety equipments
- Raincoat (on rainy days)
- Join in ATV experience
- Tour Guide
Extra Transfer Charge 300 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Phuket Town, Siray, Leam Hin, Panwa, Kamala, Choeng Thale, Laguna
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,800 THB/Car(Round Trip) : Nai Yang, Nai Thon
Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 THB/Car(Round Trip) : Mai Khao
- Another area charge 2,000 THB/Car(Round Trip)
What To Expect
Pick you up from the hotel and head into the jungle! These ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) are surprisingly easy to control for any experience level. Begin with a briefing then some practice time before setting off on your journey through jungle trails, past rubber plantations, and across luscious hills. Safety is paramount, with tours led by an experienced guide who keeps an eye on you all throughout the tour. Visit Phuket’s famous Big Buddha statue where you’ll take a break to learn of its history and enjoy the panoramic views.
After the ATV trip finish, we will take you to the zipline track. You will be given equipment: a full-body harness, helmet, and bag with a bottle of fresh water. Instruct on how to safely participate in the activity and how to use the equipment for safety. Zipline adventure through the rain forest and spectacular scenery with many challenging stations. Explore the speed on cable lines connected to huge trees in the rainforest with a birds-eye view of the forest.
- Drivers must be minimum age 15 years old. Passengers must be minimum age 5+ years old. For passengers, make a reservation by specifying a child ticket, and driving is not allowed.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- The ATV trip has no weight restrictions. Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety. No alcohol is permitted.
- Due to the nature of this activity, seniors aged 70+ are not recommended to participate
- The zipline trip is not recommended for a person with more than 120 kg.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Great ATV trip and ziplining
Fabulous day out for older parents and 4 adult kids. Started with zip lining across 18 platforms which was extremely exhilarating. The staff were very safety conscious but fun and happy to take photos u2026 nThe ATV tour was great fun, 2 hours long and included a trip up to and walk around the big Buddha.
They really make sure you are taken care of. We did the 2 hr ATV with 18 zip line platforms. We really enjoyed it we passed by the elephants , swinging chair with a spectacular view and went to see big Buddha where you were allowed to walk around as long as you wanted. They took pictures and videos of us throughout the whole experience. Definitely recommend.
Zipline above the forest, drive an ATV through the jungle and visit Big Buddha. Do not miss this experience!
I went for an ATV drive and zipline adventure, 2 hours. The ziplining was great and the zip cables where getting longer and longer. The staff is great, looks after you and makes sure everything is safe. Ziplining high above the trees, with a beautiful view made me even forget I am afraid of heights for a while. nnSo then came the ATV drive for 2 hours. There were two of us, the guide and me. Couldn't have wished for a better ATV ride, the atv trail through the jungle, the ride to the Buddha statue on top of the mountain and the ride back. The guide even took time to take videos while driving. Perks of not driving in a group, no waiting just driving :). Pro tip, wear old shoes and clothes. nnEverything is well organized, from pickup at the hotel, the ATV and zipline experience, the friendly staff and the return to my hotel.nIf you are in Phuket go on the zipline and drive an ATV, you will not regret it. It's a great experience! ud83dudc4d
Very fun zipline and atv experience.
This was a very fun activity for me and my wife. The guides we had for the ziplining were helpful and very entertaining throughout the course run. They took pictures and videos on our phones for everyone in our group. The guide my wife and I had for the atv course was great too. He even left his atv and sat with my wife cuz she was a bit tentative in driving at first. He also took plenty of pictures and videos for us too. I would definition recommend this for everyone.
This was the most amazing experience and I am sure we had the best zip line guys. Turned my pure fear into the most hilarious moments and helped me conquer the steps outside my comfort zone. Truly a memorable moment in our lives. We would love to make sure these zip line guys are recognised for the great experience they provided us.nGangnam Style!!
A must do!
Amazing! nHad an absolute blast on this tour, from zip lining to the ATV ride. Seeing a couple of cheeky elephants on the way up to the big Budda was a bonus. nHighly recommend this for anyone seeking a thrill. nnShout out the zip liner guides, and ATV guide Ka who were great and very reassuring. We Felt safe the entire time. nnWill definitely return on my next trip to Phuket!
This was a great experience, transportation was on time, we felt safe and secure and they even helped out my Initial fear.! Only thing is I wish there was more than 15 minutes at the Buddha and also give a reminder to wear clothes appropriate for the temple. You dress for atvs & I forgot we would go to a temple. Spent 10 of my 15 minutes buying a cover lol but amazing!
Fantastic fun - would definitely recommend!
We were a group of 11 (parents and teens) and we absolutely loved this tour. We were picked up from our hotel and did a 1 hour ATV to the Big Buddha. The staff were absolutely fantastic - friendly and happy to take lots of photos and videos! Rain ponchos were provided and whilst the bikes are well used, they were still great! We would highly recommend this company and this tour!
One of our best Phuket experience, friendly service, way better than Hamuman World.
We are a family of 5 and our taxi driver Mr.Sub brought us there. This place was one of our best experience ever at Phuket, It's better than that famous Hanuman World as we've also visited, Hanuman is too commercial, too expensive, friendly but u0022coldu0022, zipline is too average apart from the roller coaster one, everything is money money money....... Phuket paradise ATV and Zipline is different, not only it's more budget friendly, but also the staff who work there are very motivated about what they are doing, you may feel genuine Thai friendly service with u0022warmthu0022, they can look after you and your family so well, you feel the staff is part of your group, and they can help take photos and videos for the entire ride (ATV and Zipline) without asking for extra money. Not to say ice water are provided all the time to keep you hydrated, well thought! We will be back again and we recommend to everyone, just forget about that Hanuman World.
The zipline guides were awesome and made the experience so much fun for our family - very friendly, playful, happy to take photos and videos and give us fun ways to do each line. They were our highlight.nThe ATV guide was also very friendly and happy to take videos and photos and take us through some more muddy routes to add some excitement for our pre-teens. nThe visit to Big Buddha felt slightly rushed, we would have liked maybe 10 mins longer but that is the only minor complaint we have.nAll in all a great morning, our family had a blast.
ATV & ZIPLINE
Zip line was great, blokes who took us were very safety conscious. The ATV ride to Big Buddha was ok. Bikes are old and clapped out. Tracks ok, no mud and not as good as the one we did in Bali. If you are expecting a high adrenaline bike ride, this isn't it. This didn't really meet our standards. But zip line was fun.
Awesome ud83dudc4c day out.
What a great day my Wife and I had a great day well organised even tho it is busy there well organised in preparing everyone in the activities if you like adrenalin a mus do the zipline is unreal with beautiful views from the mountain to the ocean the Avs are safe and great tracks made for it AAA+++ nAll staff are very friendly and helpful ud83dudc4d nA must do..