Big Game Fishing Tour in Phuket Join On Special Giant Fish
Big Game Fishing Tour in Phuket Join On Special Giant Fish. We offer top fishing equipment like Penn, International, Shimano, and Daiwa. Our program is offered longer than anywhere else. The trip starts in the morning by going out catching the fingerlings or baits for fishing Sailfish, Black Marlin, Wahoo, King Mackerel, Tuna, Dorado, Baracuda and etc. We do not offer bottom fishing, which we will not lose time to catch small fish. That’s because we are professional and will lead you to catch giant fish around Racha Island and drop off. This area offers you a wide range of species of gamefish.
- Spend a day fishing for big fish in the beautiful islands around Phuket.
- Soak in the beautiful views of coral reefs and fish, whilst fishing through crystal-clear water and relax in picturesque locations.
- Swim and explore the amazing world underwater while fishing at Racha (Raya) Island.
- Get a chance to set your eyes on the abundant tropical marine life and multi-colored coral reefs.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board and free time for a swim in the warm waters.
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Fishing equipment, mask, snorkel and life jacket
Lunch, fruits in season and other beverages
- Free hotel pickup from Patong, Kata, Karon
English-speaking tour guide
Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Rawai, Kamala, Surin, Cheng Talay
Ao Chalong Pier
Ao Chalong Pier
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas(To be advised)
- Pick up zone
- No Extra: Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip): Bang Tao, Kamala beach, Surin Beach, Rawai
- Extra Transfer Charge 800 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip): Phuket Town, Cape Panwa
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
On our Day Trip, we travel around Racha Yai and Racha Island, 18 Kilometres south of Phuket. This area boasts an all year round fishing season with an abundance of fish species thriving in these tropical waters. Wahoo, Dorado, several species of Tuna, Rainbow Runner, Blue Finned Trevally, Cobia, Giant Trevally, Narrow Barred mackerel (Tenggiri), and Barracuda are all plentiful.
For the game fishing enthusiast, Black Marlin, Sailfish, and several species of sharks can be found in deeper waters around this area. Both trolling and bottom fishing are techniques used on this Join on the trip. The trip is included all equipment, lunch, soft drinks, and pick up from your hotel in Phuket.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Adults (12-80) who don’t want to do fishing please choose the price for child
Children (4-11) who want to do fishing please choose adult price
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Scam and rude
The operator or agent in between is very bad. They told you pick up location with proper agreement on the hotel name exactly, and also there is available seat before we pay. Once we paid, the agent contact us there is no seat and we have to opt for another date. And until we ask for follow up for pick up location as agreed during the transaction made, the agent then said with a line in the T&C- our hotel is not included in transport and demand an extra 200bhat per person for transport.nnIu2019m fine with the money only if we were being informed during payment. And we have dual checks when we made our transaction. nnItu2019s very horrible and the agent is very rude over WhatsApp. Saying : since when we are last minute Iu2019m telling you to change date. nnWell. No next time, I wish no one needs to suffer for the same experiencennNot to mention there are other reviews saying no fish were really caught and itu2019s not a good trip.
Fell for the positive reviews donu2019t make the same mistake I did
I just got back from my deep sea fishing adventure, and although most of the passengers spoke different languages the universal language of disappointment was well spoken by all. The trip was a two hour ride with unbaited trolling lines to a random spot where we fished for bait fish for an hour. We then proceeded to watch as the crew cook the bait and served it to us for lunch. We stopped someplace to u201cswimu201d which is Thai for clean the boat and then back to port. Although I am not a professional fisherman Iu2019m pretty sure if you want to catch fish you need more than just lures. This is the first time Iu2019ve used TripAdvisor to book an activity and boy do I feel stupid. There is nothing deep sea, adventurous or exciting about this trip, I wasted a day of my vacation on this garbage, so donu2019t make the same mistake I did!