Blue Elephant Cooking School Phuket – Michelin Star
The Blue Elephant Cooking School Phuket, a Thai cooking class in Phuket is located in a century-old Sino-Portuguese mansion. Our Chefs are recognized around the world as the most emblematic icons of Thai cuisine. You will get the chance to learn by their sides. You will learn to select Thai ingredients for your own personal cooking. The class will be followed by a meal in our delightful restaurant sampling your own cooking as well as additional Thai dishes if you wish to order.
- Learn how to cook popular 4 Thai dishes and delicious desserts with our certified chefs.
- Tour at the fresh market and discover how locals are buying and preparing their food. The tour at the market is not only the opportunity to buy few supplies for the cooking class, but you’ll also learn a lot about Thai culinary traditions but feel free to ask any questions as the tour will be customized for you.
- Dine on your creations after the class. Receives a culinary certificate and then savors their masterpieces in our restaurant.
- Blue elephant shopping bag and products Cooking recipes
- Thai herbal drinks on arrival
- Blue elephant certificate
- Blue elephant apron
- Refreshing towel
- All ingredients
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Blue Elephant Phuket
96 Krabi, Tambon Talat Nuea, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, ThailandOpen in Google Maps
- Blue Elephant Governor’s Mansion Phuket Restaurant & Cooking School, Krabi Road 96, Tambon Talad Neva, Mango District, Phuket town, 83000, Thailand
- You come by yourself to Blue Elephant Phuket Restaurant & Cooking school and should arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
Crispy Thai Fish Cake, Hot and Sour Soup with Prawns, Red Curry with Beef, Stir Fried Rice Noodle with Prawns
Golden Bags Stuffed with Green Curry, Green Curry with Chicken, Sweet and Sour Fish, Spicy Green Mango Salad
Crispy Rose Spring Rolls, Coconut Milk Soup with Prawns, Roated Duck Curry, Spicy Stir Fried Chicken with Southern Curry Paste
Duck Breast Salad with Lychee, Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken and Mushroom, Stir Fried Prawn with Chili Paste, Grilled Fish with Hebs
Chicken Satay, Pomelo Salad, Stir Fried Prawns with Yellow Curry, Steamed Fish with Lime and Chili
Clear Soup with Rambutan, Crispy Triangle Golden Samosa, Yellow Curry with Beef, Stir Fried Prawns with Tamarind Sauce
Grilled Fish Souffle Leaf, Spicy Beef Soup with Herbs, Duck Breast with Tamarind Sauce, Stir-Fried Noodles with Chicken and Holy Basil
What To Expect
Often considered one of the most delicious cuisines in the world, Thai food is known for its creative use of fresh ingredients, flavorful herbs, and health properties. Complete your visit to Phuket with a professional cooking class, suitable for both seasoned chefs and novice cooks. Learn how to cook popular 4 Thai dishes and delicious desserts with our certified chefs.
Classes include a market visit or in-depth explanation of Thai flavors before the hands-on cooking lesson, with all ingredients and equipment provided, before the best part – tasting your creations! Under the watchful eye of a globally recognized Thai cuisine expert, you will quickly master some of Thailand’s signature dishes.
- Please note that this schedule can be changed according to the availability of ingredients or due to unforeseen circumstances.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour and a maximum of 20 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-ups are not included for this tour
- Child ticket age between 6-11 years
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Fantastic Thai cooking class
Fantastic cooking school which started with a tour of the local food market, which was good as we learnt a lot about the different types of local ingredients available for cooking, the staff were super friendly and professional, we cooked three different dishes and sat in the restaurant and ate all three dishes at the end of our class. Highly recommended.
morning market tour and cooking class.
We were met at the Blue Elephant cooking school and walked through the local market to collect some ingredients for our recipes. Molly, our very experienced chef for the day was very patient with our questions and explained along the way all the different herbs, fruits and vegetables we came across. Offering for us to smell and feel them and taste where we could.nnWhen we returned back to the school we were shown how to prepare each meal and then left to do it ourselves with Molly on hand to offer advice. nnWe cooked some of the most amazing Thai food I have ever eaten, the flavours were incredible. Hoping to replicate at home soon.nnWe highly recommend the Blue Elephant Cooking School, the staff were wonderful and eating our prepared meals in the restaurant at the end was amazing.
Amazing cooking class - highly recommended!
This cooking class was amazing! We had the best time! The market tour was very informative, and the guide taught us a lot about Thai ingredients and vegetables (and showed us ones we'd never heard of). nnThe cooking class was very fun too. The lead chef (Molly) gave clear instructions and demonstrated each step of the way for each meal that we cooked. She was laid back and made some fun jokes the whole time. At times, the chef invited us to help her cook (e.g., grinding ingredients with the mortar and pestle, frying prawns, etc.).nnThey provided us with recipes to follow and keep, which we look forward to trying again at home. The one downside is that, occasionally, the steps in the recipes were out of order to how it was demonstrated by the chef, but following either method would be fine.nnThe meals were very easy to make, even with our low culinary ability, and were absolutely delicious too. You could control how spicy the meals were by adding more or less chilli. nnFor the price that we paid, this cooking class was 100% worth it! Everyone should do it, it was amazing! A must for travellers to Phuket!
Great morning of food and learning!
We have done a couple of cooking classes in Phuket but the school at Blue Elephant was the best! We started with a local market tour and learned more about the local produce we were about to cook with. We then headed back to the colonial style house for class. Chef Molly took us through 4 tasty courses. Chef Molly was an amazing host with a great sense of humour and exceptional culinary skills. We then enjoyed our dishes in the beautiful restaurant. Great experience!