Day Trip To Phang Nga Bay From Phuket By Big Boat (2 Canoeing)
Day trip to Phang Nga bay from Phuket by big boat and enjoy canoeing. Cruise to James Bond Island, Panak Island, Hong Island in Phang Nga Bay. Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island by canoeing in “Bat Cave” or “Mangrove Cave” paddle around to explore hidden sea caves. Explore the natural beauty of Hong Island with Canoeing paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background. Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Ping Kan means “hills leaning against each other” in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. Enjoy Buffet lunch on board and enjoy swimming in crystal-clear waters.
- Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
Insurance coverage under Thai Law
Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
- Experienced escorted guide
- Buffet lunch on board
- National park fees (300THB per adult and 100THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Ao Por Pier
Andaman Sea, 3C6J+FVW ตำบล ป่าคลอก อำเภอถลาง ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Patong, Kalim, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Tritrang, Bangtao, Surin, Kamala, Laguna, Layan, Sirey bay, Nakalay, Leam Hin, Boat Lagoon
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Cape Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, JW Mariott, Naithorn, Naiyang, Blue Canyon, Khao Kard
- Private round trip transfer charges 2,000 Baht/Vehicle (Maximum 8 persons)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel. Continue to Koh Hong and relaxing with a buffet lunch onboard the boat. End with a visit to the islands of Koh Ta Pu and Khao Ping Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters. Cruise back to Phuket and keep a lookout for the large flock of seahawks that live on the nearby mountain.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
Child ticket age between 4-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 0-3 years can travel for free.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Very recommended journey
The guides and waiters are very caring and fun, and the whole process is easy and enjoyable. I was riding a big ship on this trip. I was so afraid of taking a boat. I was worried about it for a few days. I was worried about it. Drinks and food are available throughout the trip, and lunch is also very attractive, with no tipping pressure.