Flight Of The Gibbon Pattaya
Flight Of The Gibbon Pattaya. This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Soar through the Thailand rainforest as you enjoy the natural wonder of a rainforest. High in the treetops of a pristine national park, if you’re in luck, you’ll also be able to see the rare hornbill among other animals. Along the way, our highly trained and safety-minded Sky Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure guest will never forget, and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
- Zipline through a jungle ecosystem on the highest zipline in Thailand
- Enjoy a 3km course with 23 platforms, 2 hanging sky bridges, 2 rappel descents, and a zipline over 300 meters long
- Take in the wildlife, flowers and fauna – you might even see a hornbill along the way!
- Go on a free tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- Round trip transfer from hotel
- Lunch, Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Safety training
- First aid insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
74, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Hotel in Pattaya city
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
What To Expect
The flight of the Gibbon is located in Chonburi, just less than an hour from Pattaya. Taking an adventure zipline at The Flight of the Gibbon, you can get excited among the rainforest canopy, a chance to meet wild gibbons, seeing Rainforest wildlife, flower, and fauna, rappelling from towering trees, experience beautiful views from the treetop and platforms, and walking on a hanging bridge. The flight of the gibbon, the best eco-adventure zipline is located in the heart of Chompoo Nature Preserve, a protected area normally inaccessible by outsiders but the Flight of the Gibbon will give you the privilege to enter the preserve area. It is also a home of gibbons, monkeys, bears, wild boars, deer, and hornbills.
The eco-adventure zipline, the Flight of the Gibbon highly concerns about the safety of visitors by providing well-trained sky ranger guides and maintaining equipment in safe and good conditions. Definitely, you do not need to have experience in this type of adventure before. All you need is your brave heart to get ready for the excitement.
- Participants must be between the ages of 5-70 years old in good health there is a maximum weight limit of 120kg.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.