Love Andaman Day Tour to Similan Islands From Phuket
Love Andaman Day Tour to Similan Islands From Phuket. We are a tour company leading you to experience the most beautiful islands of Thailand, Similan Island. The well known Similan has now brought to you his recreation of the Andaman’s authentic travel experiences. We will lead you to the impression with the charming of Andaman Pearl, a new identity in travel services and tour programs, and even more experiences, Love Andaman provides tourists especially with the most wonderful, rarest, and safest trip ever. From our private piers to our simply flexible services, from gentle smooth rides of Motor Yachts to the brand new speedboat. We are taking you to experience our passion for the breathtaking sights and superfine white sand, the bright pristine beach, and the crystal clear ocean with exotic wildlife. The purity of nature now awaits you. Are you ready to join us? The service that even others talk about.
Round trip speed boat
Light for breakfast, Lunch, Bakery, Soft drink, fruit, snack
Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket)
- Friendly English speaking guide with ecotourism mind
- Travel Accident insurance cove THB 1,000,000.-
- Transfer from / to hotel.
Round trip speed boat
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman Sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays, and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has voted the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessible by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well and are proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
Not wheelchair accessible
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
You have to bring copy paper of your passport/ID Card or save as picture on your phone to check in before getting on board.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Brilliant fun. Great snorkelling experience. Beautiful views. Exhilarating speed boat ride.
Brilliant day, which started with a free breakfast at the Pier. We then boarded a speedboat and whizzed across the sea for 90 mins until arriving at our first snorkelling island. We then continued to Donald Duck Bay, where we swam. After lunch, we went on to our next snorkelling island and, finally, on to Island No. 4 to another gorgeous beach. Eventually we returned to the Pier where there was more free food and drink, including some delicious home made ice cream. Our guide, Jacob, was excellent and had a great sense of humour. I would greatly recommend this trip.
Amazing beaches and tour company
What a great all-around experience. Our guide Nap was nothing short of phenomenal. She was always energetic, enthusiastic, and caring. The guide in training, Jacob, did a great job also.nThe food was very good, everything clearly explained, and the captain did a great job navigating through an hour long squall with minimal visibility. Upon arrival at the central point, a light breakfast awaited us prior to boarding the boat. There were also snacks at the end as we awaited our transport back to the hotel, including homemade coconut ice cream.nThe islands were beautiful down to the powder sand, with great snorkeling and swimming. A 10 is not enough to recommend this company. Their motto, u0022Your Experience, Our Passion is totally exemplied by this company.