Meridian Sunset Dinner Cruise – Floating Paradise at ICONSIAM Bangkok
Meridian Sunset Dinner Cruise – Floating Paradise at ICONSIAM Bangkok. Popular dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River for budget customers. Only 450 THB/person. Great experience to sunset time and night time along with seeing to the best scenery of the Chao Praya river Bangkok, Thailand. Enjoy seeing night river sightseeing the most attractions such as King Rama I Bridge, Wat Kalayanamitre (Big Buddha Temple), Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), Grand Palace and King Palace., etc. Listening to the live music from over experienced and entertained singer, let is crated you memorable cruise experience.
- The only Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River.
- Depart every Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays from ICONSIAM.
- Enjoy buffet dinner and live music under a romantic sunset environment.
- Birthday cake provided for those who have a birthday in the month.
- International Buffet
- Welcome drink
- Live music band (Thai, Chinese and International songs)
- Transfer service from/to the pier.
- Personal expenses such as optional food & drink, tips, alcoholic drink, etc..
- Other services are not mentioned in this program.
ICONSIAM Pier 4
Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai 299 Charoen Nakhon 5 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Ton Sai, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
- Be at the meet up location 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Accessible by
- Local Taxi/Tuk-Tuk.
- Free Shuttle Boat: Ratchawongse Pier (09:00am – 11:00pm), Si Phraya Pier (09:00am – 11:00pm), CAT Telecom Pier (09:00pm – 11:00pm), Sathorn Pier (08:00am – 11:30pm) to ICONSIAM which departs every 10-15 minutes.
- BTS and Shuttle Boat: Take BTS to Saphan Taksin Station and take a free shuttle boat from there to ICONSIAM
- By BTS and taxi: Take a BTS to Krung Thonburi Station and take a taxi to ICONSIAM which will take around 10-15 minutes.
What To Expect
Welcome to your magnificent cruise journey one of the best excursion by the river which you can absorb and feel the very Ancient Thai History which still alive, feel the Bangkokian riverside lifestyle and very fabulous landmark along the riverside such as King Rama I Bridge, Wat Kalayanamitre (Big Buddha Temple), Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), Grand Palace and King Palace., etc.
Enjoy our fabulous international buffet which created by our Head Chef and we can guarantee that every bite will be delicious. Besides, we provide you a very special Thai Traditional Show and one of the best Filipino bands which will serve you with the song from ’80 to now.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the show/tour
- Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov – date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan)
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Child age between 4-10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at child rate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You come by yourself to meeting point
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
May not visit it again
The ticket puchase was easy from klook. We wanted to reserve a table (indoor) because we have 2 years old toddler who loves to walk around. The customer service staff at the counter told us to just inform the staff on board. When we arrived and wanted to request, the staff reluctant to listen and insist for us to go up (outdoor sitting area). When we tried to explain, they shut us up and demanded us to proceed upstair. The lady staff, i didnt see her name. You need to learn to speak politely. We didn't come for free. We paid for the service.