One Day Jungle Trek Of Mae Wang National Park Chiang Mai
Enjoy the beauty and fresh nature in the jungle by one day jungle trek of Mae Wang National Park Chiang Mai through the green valley, forest trail, and across the river of Mae Wang. The Mae Wang National Park is about 45 km southwest of Chiang Mai. It takes about one hour and 15 minutes drive. The Park is located in the Tanonthongchai mountain range that is between 400 and 2000 meters above mean sea level. The mountains in this range are the main sources of three rivers: Mae Chaem River, Mae Wang River and Mae Teun River are tributaries of the Mae Ping, the Ping River. The Mae Wang National Park is a great and flexible trekking area. It offers challenging trekking but also easier treks. We’ll go over wooded mountains, through lush jungle valleys, across stunning green rice terraces, under tropical waterfalls, and pass by the village of a local hill tribe! This trip truly has it all!
- A full-day unique tour will have you experiencing the best activities in Northern Thailand without the crowds.
- Enjoy the beauty of this rain-forest and its diverse flora and fauna, with big old trees and beautiful vines and bamboo growth.
- Walking through green rice terraces (from the beginning of June until the middle of November), trekking along the river, visiting a Karen hill tribe village, and swimming at a waterfall.
- The hiking distance is between 12 – 15 kilometers depending on the weather conditions and season. We recommend a medium fitness level for this tour; motivated beginners are welcome.
- Round trip transfer
- National park entrance fees
- Lunch, Drinking water, Fruit
- Local Guide, Insurance
3 Rachadamnoen Rd, พระสิงห์ เมือง Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- All Hotel in Chiang Mai Town
What To Expect
This full-day unique tour will have you experiencing the best activities in Northern Thailand without the crowds. In addition to going on a scenic trek through the Thai jungle, highlights of this tour include walking through green rice terraces (from the beginning of June until the middle of November), trekking along the river, visiting a Karen hill tribe village, and swimming at a waterfall.
- Child ticket age between 4-7 years.
- Free round trip hotel transfer within 5 km radius of Chiang Mai old town.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.