One Day Tour Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi
One Day Tour Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi, discover the Khao Sok National Park, the oldest rainforest in Thailand. Exploring , sightseeing spot in the rainforest of Khao Sok National Park. Admire natural beauty, amazing limestone mountains, fantastic waterfall, giant trees , biggest flower and various kind of wildlife animals. Visit Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple (Money Temple) to take pictures or feed the friendly monkeys. Nature survival experience. Glide down the river by bamboo rafting or canoeing. See a forest in the clouds. Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch.
Drinking water, morning coffee, fruits
- Restaurant Lunch
- National Park fee
- Hotel Transfer
- Life jacket
Krabi, Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
What To Expect
One Day Tour Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi, we pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Krabi with our guide good english speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. When the van crosses to Surat Thani Province, you can feel lifestyle of the local people, communities and their livings as well as the scenery of mountains, palm trees and rubber plantations which are economic plants around the area. Take a short break for a cup of coffee while enjoying beautiful scenery at Khaosok. Halfway into your journey after enjoying with your friend on the van. Then take you to visit Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple (the Monkey Temple ) where is the several monkeys coexist peacefully, then spending your time to relax or give some food for them.
The real fun begins to start with an elephant trekking adventure to the waterfall and small canal , then through in the green nature of Khao Sok forest before have lunch. (The program without Elephant Sanctuary) Elephant Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior. Create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals, happy elephants in a safe and sustainable environment.
It is time for lunch at the restaurant with a great view of limestone mountain nearby and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch as you look out over nice landscapes too. After lunch we will start enjoyable program with bamboo rafting or Canoeing along the Sok River and have the change of swimming into the river on rope. Float down the peaceful waterway, taking in views of limestone mountains towering above the verdant jungle. After rafting down the river for a while, we stop at the river bank for a short trekking to take a break for a cup of tea or coffee. After all it is a very nice survival (light) experience. Complete your adventure full day with a lunch before heading back to Krabi and take you back to your hotel.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
Child ticket: Age 4-11
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
In The Footsteps Of Giants One Day In The Life Of Phuket Elephant
My fiancu00e9e and I did the tour to Khao Sok
We were completely satisfied! Our tour guide was very courteous (which also applies to our driver!) and flexible in the planning of the tour. When he found out that some groups were on the way that day, he pulled out the elephant camp, so that we always arrived in front of the (bigger) groups :) and all this without stress. Also a huge thank you to our guide!
Despite a spontaneous booking on the eve of everything worked well with the pickup (we had confirmation mail). The guide took a lot of time and answered every question. Commendable was the good English with a well-understood pronunciation. The lunch was very good here was not saved !!!, traditional Thai food stop. The groups are kept small, the maximum number of participants is 10 (we were 9. !!). nRaft drive through the national park on the bamboo raft. The view and the feeling of being close to nature is indescribable. nThanks to the guide !!!