One Day Trip From Phuket To James Bond Island and Khai Island
One Day Trip From Phuket To James Bond Island and Khai Island. Enjoy a premium service trip from Phuket to James Bond Island and Khai Island by Speedboat of Seastar Andaman. Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay, the world-famous “James Bond Island”. Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests. Explore the giant stalactites, caves, and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Hong Island then sightseeing and amazing with Scoopy Doo shaped rock. Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means “hills leaning against each other” in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. Enjoy sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling on Khai Island. Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
- Small refreshment in Royal Phuket Marina Pier
Actual information about your boat tour
Small refreshment on-board
English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Life jackets on-board
- Travel insurance
- Delicious lunch
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
WC5J+VW Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun that Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park. Khai Island is quite out of the way and uninhabited, the small island has a splendid coral reef suitable for snorkeling and seeing colorful fishes, also for a great relaxation on a beautiful white sandy beach at one of the best Khai Island on the day.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.