Phi Phi Island Half Day Tour From Phi Phi by Big Boat
Phi Phi Island Half Day Tour From Phi Phi by Big Boat. The great snorkeling tour from Phi Phi Don Island, stunningly beautiful islands as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand. Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges. Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral at Loh Samah Bay. Stop to take photos at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Visit and exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, a great place for spotting and diving with Sharks. Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay (For Half-day afternoon). Snorkeling and Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island (For Half-day afternoon)
- Admire the natural beauty of the Phi Phi Islands on a snorkeling boat tour
- See a filming location from the movie “The Beach”
- Half-day tour still gives you time to enjoy other activities during the day
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
Drinking water, Fruit
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and child free) to be paid at point of entry
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s near Ao Ton Sai Pier on Phi Phi Island
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
It is among the top of the Krabi package tour that is very popular for tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations, restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Ma Ya Bay is a small semi lunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists, Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Koh Phai (Bamboo Island) is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colorful fish in the crystal clear seawater with abundant coral and strolling around the island. Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkel on the coral reef, various species of fish and get experiences with the lifestyle of Phi Phi islanders, enjoy the varieties of the delicious buffet in the restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
I put one because star bc I couldnu2019t put less. Last night I made a reservation for today's tour. I put the address on google maps but it showed me that it was located in nowhere. Then I saw that the address said Krabi so I thought they were leaving from here too. I made the reservation for them and asked them to pick me up at the hotel because I couldn't find the address. They told me 4 hours before the tour that it was impossible because the tour was from there. I understand that it is my mistake but they made a direct debit and my reservation was no more than 7 hours since they answered me. It seems very unfair that they keep all of my money when my booking was made almost the same day. I feel cheated and robbed. They left me in seen and they stop replying me. I saw in the app that it said free cancellation but in the end they kept all my money. Robbers!
This activity is enjoyable and comfortable.
Expect that majority of the time is through travel but the scenery along the way is great. One thing that needs improvement though is the english speaking guide inside the boat, he is a bit hard to understand so people tend to keep on asking about the instruction. Also, as a suggestion, take the sea sick pill that they provide for free inside the boat for a more enjoyable experience.
Shall come back some other time.
Thailandu2019s just got this beautiful island with good travel service. We started a little bit late, but the trip was quite good. Snorkeling to Phi Phi Island is a best activity once being in Phi Phi Island. nnThe beach is very fantastic with clean water and white sand...
Usine u00e0 tourisme !!!
Comme beaucoup de personnes, nous avons voulu voir les u00eeles phi phi en bateau depuis Phuket et nous en revenons plus que du00e9u00e7u ! nA savoir quu2019au moment de monter dans le bateau, il demandent 30 bath par personnes . Ensuite une fois arrivu00e9 sur lu2019u00eele il re demande u00e9galement 20 bath .nA savoir quu2019il du00e9conseille fortement de se baigner dans la mer de phi phi car les bateau du00e9versent tous les carburants et du2019ailleurs en parlant de bateau il y en u00e0 revendre... cela gu00e2che toute la bateau du paysage ! nSur les pontons cu2019est noir de monde , on se croirais dans le mu00e9tro en jour de gru00e8ve !