Phuket Easy Thai Cooking Class and Market Tour
Phuket Easy Thai Cooking school. Learn to cook famous Thai dishes in a relaxed and friendly kitchen for approximately 3-4 hours. You will be taught to cook a traditional delicious Thai food and will ensure you leave prepared to create the dishes when you get home. The class cater to a small group with a maximum of 12 people in a traditional open kitchen and led by certified Thai cooks, making for a highly personalized and rewarding experience. You’ll get a feel for real Thai culture as you experience its rich colors, and unique flavors and smells.
- Discover all the secrets to cooking delicious and authentic Thai food with this fun cooking class.
- Explore a local market to shop for fresh ingredients with your class and your friendly, professional instructors.
- All dishes are halal, and the menu can be altered to cater to vegetarian diets if needed.
- Experience convenient and comfortable round trip transfers.
Free transfer provided for 2 or more guests in Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai, Kathu, Town
Lunch/Dinner, Bottled Water, Tea, and Coffee
English instructions are available
All Ingredients for cooking
- Market Tour
- 5 Dishes
Extra transfer charge 300 THB/PAX(Round Trip): Ao Makham, Surin, Kamala and Bangtao Beach
- Extra transfer charge 600 THB/PAX(Round Trip): Nai Yang, Nai Thon and Mai Khao
Phuket Easy Thai Cooking
Phuket Easy Thai Cooking Soi Madsayid, Rawai, เมือง Phuket, ThailandOpen in Google Maps
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- Additional charges for 1 person or group sizes outside of our complimentary serviced area may apply
Menu Monday Morning:
Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Sticky Rice with Mango
Menu Monday Afternoon:
Curry Paste, Chicken Satay with Pea Nut Sauce, Tom Kha Kai, Pad See Ew, Sticky Rice with Mango
Menu Tuesday Morning:
Panaeng Curry Paste, Fish Cake, Papaya Salad, Panang Curry, Bua Loi Khai Wan
Menu Tuesday Afternoon:
Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Bua Loi Khai Waan
Menu Wednesday Morning:
Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Banana in Coconut Milk
Menu Wednesday Afternoon:
Curry Paste, Fried Cashew Nut, Tom Kha Kai, Fried Basil Leaves, Banana in Coconut Milk
Menu Thursday Morning:
Panang Curry Paste, Spring Roll, Panang Curry, Tom Kha Kai, Sticky Rice with Mango
Menu Thursday Afternoon:
Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Sticky Rice with Mango
Menu Friday Morning:
Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Koong, Pad ThaiZ, Green Curry with Chicken, Deep-Fried Banana
Menu Friday Afternoon:
Curry Paste, Fried Oyster Sauce, Spring Roll, Tom Kha Kai, Deep-Fried Banana
Menu Saturday Morning:
Massaman Curry Paste, Massaman Curry with Chicken, Spring Roll, Baked Rice in Pineapple, Banana in Coconut Milk
Menu Saturday Afternoon:
Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Phad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Banana in Coconut Milk
What To Expect
Your journey begins with a quick transfer from your accommodation to the Phuket Easy Thai Cooking School, with pick up roughly 30-40 minutes before your scheduled start time. Join us for a 30-45 min tour at a local Thai market where we will quickly teach you all you need to know about the herbs, vegetables, and spices used in Thai food.
After the lesson in the market, you will be ready to start your 2 hours lesson in our kitchen, which is fully equipped with everything you will need to get started. Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic Thai food with our certified Thai teacher. Savor a mouthwatering Thai lunch or dinner made by yourself and transfer back to your hotel.
There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour and a maximum of 12 people.
Free for children under 7 years old, must be accompanied by an adult
Extra charge THB 1,000 for non-cooking participants
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child ticket age between 7-14 years
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Half Day Elephant Care Program At Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
Would do it again
The short shopping in the local market and the following cooking was a great experience. We got a lot of information about thai cooking and could practice the whole cooking process.nThe atmosphere was great and we could laugh a lot.nYou really have to be very hungry, as everyone makes its three dishes. It will be a lot of good food.nWould do it again.
Amazing cooking class!
It was only five of us in class, and it was a very intimate setting. When Karns friends came to help, they set up every single plate for us so that we didnu2019t get confused. She was so sweet and even allowed my daughter to take part and cook her own. We did more than just learn in this class, we traded cultural differences, we had uneasy convos, and everyone left full, satisfied, and with their own serving of each dish. nnShe and her team really made this a pleasant experience. We would do this again on a different day just to be around Karn and her team again. nnYou would have an amazing time because we definitely did. nnThank you!
Very disappointed with this cooking class. nGarn was very disorganised on the day of our course. I didn't find this cooking class hands on enough. I have previously done other Thai cooking courses in Thailand over the last 20 years. nOne of the recipes printed out had all the ingredients missing on the page. nAlso found another recipes she was making was different to what was on typed page. Ingredients missing. Very confusing. nWe all sat at a long table and had to cut up different vegetables for her to make the green curry paste in a blender. There was no asking anyone to wash their hands before cutting up the vegetables. nWe then went into kitchen (were asked to wash our hands) to cook our green curry. nLater went back into kitchen to cook our Pad Thai noodles - best I have ever tasted. nWe didn't get to make or cook the chicken satays. The kitchen helpers did all of this. We did get to see how the satay sauce was made. Although she had forgotten on key ingredient when at the markets prior to the cooking course. So we had to wait for her to get on her bike and get it and come back. Meanwhile we sat around waiting. nTo make matters worse, she had completely forgotten about the dessert that was made and asked everyone did they want to take it home with them as u0022take outu0022 as she had run out of time. nNot enough time spent hands on. Too much time sitting around waiting.nAll around disappointed in this for the price we paid - would have expected more.
Fabulous food and tuition
I am no cook and would not believe within a few hours that I could cook such lovely food! nGhan, was very personable, informative and funny. We had a great time. nWe booked direct with her and we were the only people so we had a choice of what we wanted to cook. nGreat day all round, thank you. nBlyth, Boo and Reuben
Fun, yum and authentic
Our day started with pick up from our hotel with the u201cchefu201d and her car. She was lovely, warm and friendly and put instantly at ease.nnThe market was amazing and not at all (thankfully) what we were expecting. There were no overpowering smells or confronting sights. Beautiful, fresh and exotic fruit and veggies, flowers, seafood, chicken, spices and curry pastes.nnOur u201cteacheru201d had excellent English and a fun, cheeky sense of humour. She welcomed us into her home and u201cher kitchen, her rulesu201d ud83dude04. Her instruction was the perfect mix of insight, education and involvement. nnYou do NOT need to wonder if you will have enough to eat, there is so much delicious food which you have created and get to enjoy. We cooked Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, made a green curry paste and a chicken curry with it and finished with a delicious sticky rice and mango.nnWas great for 2 capable cooks but something the family could enjoy together if the kids were interested. Basic knife skills are all thatu2019s required. Highly recommend.nnI suggest a light breakfast/lunch depending on your class time.
Brilliant and fun.
I took my Dad along to do this with me. He was hesitant to go but he loved it as much as me. The markets are fascinating, the ingredients are all so fresh and full of flavour. The Thai cooking hosts were very friendly and explained things really well. Would definitely recommend.
Humble, knowledgeable, feels like home
I would highly recommend if your visiting puket! Nothing but positive energy and a great learning experience. The group we were in was very pleasant and diverse. No matter your origin of culture we all came together as one to learn the traditional way of thai cooking. Sorry for buring the shallots!!!
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the cookery course. The market tour was fascinating with so much to see and then we learnt how to prep the ingredients and to make several Thai dishes. Our teacher made the whole experience interesting and entertaining and we finished the afternoon by eating what we had made. It was delicious! Many thanks to our teacher and her hardworking niece for such an enjoyable time.