Phuket Paradise Buggy And ATV Adventure Tours
Phuket Paradise Buggy And ATV Adventure Tours. Explore Phuket by taking the Buggy & ATV ride thru to Jungle is sounds like great fun. Follow our experienced guide and enjoy the countryside along natural tracks and paths through Phuket’s rubber plantations. Get to know the local forest workers, learn about the environment, and discover local plants you never knew existed in this unspoiled environment.
- Ride on a safari adventure on a Polaris Phoenix 200cc quad bike (ATV).
- Visit Phuket’s famous Big Buddha statue where you’ll take a break to learn of its history and enjoy the panoramic views. It’s truly an adventure not to miss! (Except the ATV 30 Minutes option).
- Small groups and full instruction and helmet provided. The trip will be taking place at the south of Phuket overlooking the ocean view.
- There are many options to choose from according to your needs and hotel pick-up and drop off are included.
- Accident Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV damages not covered)
- Round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong
Raincoat (on rainy days)
- Join in ATV experience
- Drinking water
First Aid Kit
- Extra Transfer Charge 300 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Phuket Town, Siray, Leam Hin, Panwa, Kamala, Choeng Thale, Laguna
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,800 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Nai Yang, Nai Thon
- Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Mai Khao
- Another area charge 2,000 THB/PAX(Round Trip)
What To Expect
Pick you up from the hotel and head into the jungle! These ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) are surprisingly easy to control for any experience level. Begin with a briefing then some practice time before setting off on your journey through jungle trails, past rubber plantations and across luscious hills. Safety is paramount, with tours led by an experienced guide who keeps an eye on you all throughout the tour. Visit Phuket’s famous Big Buddha statue (Except the ATV 30 Minutes option). where you’ll take a break to learn of its history and enjoy the panoramic views. It’s truly an adventure not to miss!
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- During the tour, riders are asked to strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- The trip has no weight restrictions. Riders have to be in good physical and mental ability to ensure safety. No alcohol is permitted.
Pregnant women should not participate in the tour. People with disabilities should not participate in the tour.
- For passengers, make a reservation by specifying a child ticket, and driving is not allowed.
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Great fun on the ATVs around the tracks up to the big Buddha
The trip was well organised from the start picked up from hotel and taken to the location.nGreat fun riding round the tracks up to the big Buddha on the ATVs, the lead riders were great fun to ride with and held our cameras and took some great photographs and videos of us. well looked after.
Good Tour and Views!
We had a great time on this ATV tour. We had a pick up and drop off from our hotel in Patong Beach. The wife and I had our own guide and he took us off on our own even though there were other riders and groups on the property. The guide did a great job keeping us away from other larger groups and we were able to actually ride and enjoy the experience. It looked like he was having some fun too, since we are both good riders, so he was getting to ride some as well. The view of Old Phuket and the Marina from Big Buddha are fantastic. The guide took us on every trail they had on the property and would stop for the occasional photo opportunity. We even passed some folks riding elephants. Cheers!
So much fun!!
I highly recommend this ATV tour! We had a personal guide for the two of us. Once we got the ATV tutorial, he let us go as fast as we felt comfortable. We traveled through the jungle, a rope swing on the cliff, buy an elephant attraction, and to the big Buddha; he took photos along the way for us. It was a great way to experience the countryside!
We booked the experience without much anticipation for what would be involved - and it did not disappoint. We rode the ATVs through plantations, past elephants, both on and off road. Marveling in the spectacle of the Buddha, we absorbed the views and then promptly set off back down to base camp for refreshments. Photos and videos were kindly taken throughout by our guide. Transfers were timely and efficient, sharing a pick up to and from the hotel vicinity.
Amazing experience if you know what you are doing
The ATV ride was very well organized and our guide went above and beyond to ensure thay we had fun. The trails were well maintained and the ATVs handled just fine with brand new tyres.nnBeware that the guides will retain a slow pace which became a bit boring for us. However, when we asked our guide to go a bit faster, he did go a lot faster and it was so much fun.nnUnfortunately, the pickup driver was late by almost 30 mins which created some initial frustration.
Amazing ATV quad biking experience
Absolutely amazing experience we really enjoyed it and would do it again.nWould definitely recommend doing this especially as a couple. nThe views are breathtaking and riding through the forest and then visiting the big Buddha was a lovely add to the whole experience.
Great ATV experience (although hotel pick-up was 30 min late)
We booked the 90 min ATV experience and it was great. We went through some hilly & rugged terrain, and went up a hill (?) to see Chalong Bay. We also went up to the Big Buddha where we were given 20 to 30 min to wander around. The guide was very good, and even helped take videos and photos for usnnThe hotel pick-up was unfortunately 30 min late....n
Great ATV Adventure!
My teenage son and I had so much fun traveling through the Phuket jungle on ATVs. The guide explained the operating features of the ATV and took us on a quick training ride around the area to get familiar with riding and the terrain. It was my sonu2019s first time on an ATV but he caught on quick. The pace is at a safe speed as other riders are on the trails too. The views of the beach and city along the way were incredible. We passed by folks traveling on elephants as we made our way up to the Big Buddha site. The weather and the staff were great! We were picked up by a private shuttle and dropped back off at our hotel for a fee. I recommend this tour to all.
While the morning pickup from hotel was late, the team did not waste a single moment. Upon arriving, we were arranged to pick up our gears, face mask u2026there after a quick intro to the ATV which is simple to use although a bit noisy. We travelled along tracks (very dusty) and finally onto roads toward the big Buddha. Along the way, team stay close to us and we had a wonderful time touring the big buddha on foot while the team wait for us at the waiting area. The team also offer help to take our family Photo on the ATV, took part of the return trip using my phone ensuring each and everyone riding the ATV had our video taken. The team also took us round the tracks a couple of time for us to enjoy the ride. Upon completion, they send us back to the hotel. Although tiring, my kids enjoy itu2026Thank you team !!
Not worthy for the ride
The cost is similar to a day trip to Racha and Coral island with lunch and drinks provided and Aircon mini bus ride to and fro as compared to this event of only 1 hour. I guess the profit margin from this organizer is good ud83dude0a.nnI booked through tripadvisor the night before at 8pm for next day ride at 9am and confirmation was fast We were picked up by the tour agency from the hotel with a lorry, like tuk tuk at 8.50am. The journey from Patong to the venue is around 30 mins. The driver was driving fast along the curly road and suggest to wear a mask as pollution along the journey. There were 2 guides for the ATV ride which they were very helpful though very rushing, I guess one should book 1.5 hours. I notice 2 guide accompany 3-4 vehicles for others. The terrain looks dangerous as it's very bumpy with up and down slope narrowly. I would suggest the tour not suitable for mid teens and below and elderly as the ATV will topple if it's not control properly. I should not have brought my family to the ride after some reflection. Suggest to put on a mask as ATV ride is closed to one another inhaling the gas from the front. nNeed not wear cover shoes if it's raining the day before as my kids shoes are splashed with mud.nnThe Big Buddha has nice view and luckily the stairs are not too long and high.