Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour At Promthep Cape By Catamaran Yacht
Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise offers a cruise along the Phuket waters and watches the sunset over the Promthep Cape while enjoying dinner aboard a catamaran yacht. Embark on this short voyage on a catamaran yacht and explore the crystal clear waters between Phuket, Promthep Cape, and Krating Cape! You will be served dinner aboard the catamaran. It’ll contain a variety of delicious food ranging from salmon sashimi to chicken steak! Wine will also be served, as you gaze across the waters to the changing colors of sunset into dusk. It’ll be a sight to behold and an experience for the ages of your group, or a romantic time if you’re with a significant other. You’ll be conveniently transported back to Phuket with timeless memories of a Phuket sunset.
- You will board a catamaran where you can enjoy the beauty of the sea, especially at dusk
- Marvel at the wonders of Promthep Cape and Krating Cape.
- A delicious dinner will be provided for you to delight in while watching the sunset
- Take the opportunity to take commemorative snapshots with the sun setting in the background
Free hotel pickup from Patong, Kalim, Tri trang, Kathu, Phuket town, Koh Sirey
Free hotel pickup from Panwa, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong
- English or Chinese Speaking Guide
Dinner on board, Fruit and drinks
- Photographer and free photo
- Accident Insurance
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Boat Lagoon, Kamala, Koh Kaew, Leam Hin Pier
Extra Transfer Charge 400 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Mai Khao, Phuket Air Port, Nai Yang, Nai Thon, Talang, Surin, Point Yamu, Laguna, Layan, Ao Por
- Another area charge 1,500 THB or more/ Private Van(Round Trip)
Ao Chalong Pier
Chalong Bay, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Enjoy your holidays in Phuket with our sunset dinner cruise day trip for travel to the romantic atmosphere of the Andaman Sea in evening sunset time at Phuket bay. Comfortable service picks up at your hotel by our van to the pier. You will cruise along the stunning coastline of Phuket. Then you will embrace a dazzling sunset over the Andaman Sea from Promthep Cape.
This cape is well known to Thais as the last spot from which to watch the sun go down on the Land of Smiles. Share in the magic and romance as the sun slowly arcs to the horizon, merging sea and sky in an awe-inspiring display of nature’s beauty. While this show unfolds, you will enjoy snacks, refreshments, and then a delicious dinner on board.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Waste of Money
We're very disappointed with our experience. First of all, there were no warnings given to us that this trip might not be the best time to go due to weather conditions. We were picked the first (3 hours prior) - imagine the waiting time. And then, we were made to wait again due to rain. We decided to go ahead despite the rain because we were warned that a refund is not possible. Most cancelled. Only 5 of us boarded the boat. It's not a big boat. It's small and doesn't have much space to sit if it rains. The other more devastating fact was the food and drinks offered despite the price paid. The cheap wine, the cold fries, completely not worth it. Due to the rain, it was very rocky throughout which made most of us sea sick. We couldn't see much of the sunset. This was hopeless.
Service was good except booking manager failed my pick up. She said she will pick up me from hotel but after her confirmation she cancelled and said I need to go by myself. Very rudely also informed me. Very shocked and wish never happens. Still she didn't say sorry....
I can not say how disappointing this whole experience was. Waiting and waited for tour to start. Minimal communication to non thai speaking guests. Rediculous display of self impossed important, entitled guests who were supported by the grew to pamper there engorged egos. Grew proved they had limited capacity to accomodate anything other than taking photos of pompous teens with a series of dress changes. Then the food was unbelievable. Hot food served cold, inedible. Dry chick with gravey and chips, not even an attempted to be served warm. Not consideration of safety, mot safety talk or indication of such measures. NOT RECOMMENDED
This trip is beyond terrible. The transfer car was half an hour late. When I rang the help number provided the woman was rude - u201cIm not the driveru201d she said. We were reassured in advance that the numbers on the boat would be kept low; in fact there were 50 plus. We ended up on a so called Honeymoon trip/boat which was very different from advertised. Blasting ear-shattering music the whole trip. nnMain meal of chicken with chips was served before the salmon starter. Salmon was mainly crab sticks! Wine undrinkable. Food overall just awful. Noone could speak English although an English guide was promised. We took towels believing snorkelling was included. Snorkelling gear listed as being included so reasonable to expect a dip in the sea? nnSome worrying safety issues. Guests were heaved on board by staff - no steps. My husband almost fell between the pier and the boat! nnWe rang in advance before booking to check on transfer times between the hotel and pier as we didnt want to spend too much time on a minibus. Booked after being reassured it would be only 15 minutes. Journey back took almost 1 and a half hours in a non air-conditioned vehicle which drove to far-flung hotels around the island for drop offs. nnThis company is unprofessional and the whole trip shabby and badly organised. Avoid at all costs!