Racha and Coral Island Tour + Sunset From Phuket By Luxury Catamaran
Racha and Coral Island Tour + Sunset From Phuket By Luxury Catamaran. Enjoy an exotic island-hopping tour around Phuket’s best aboard a luxurious catamaran. Discover Koh Racha Yai and Racha Noi Island Day Tour by Motor Yacht for more island escapes. Discover the fascinating aquatic life underneath the waters and enjoy a day of snorkeling. Soak yourself in the sunlight, relaxing and snorkeling in crystal clear waters. Feast on delicious meals as well as an array of fresh seasonal fruits, while drifting slowly along the Andaman Sea. Behold the beguiling sunset on the sea at the end of the tour.
- Free hotel pickup from Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Phuket Town, Chalong, Panwa, Ao Yon
- Lunch, Soft drink, Fresh Fruits Mix
- Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
- English or Chinese Speaking Guide
- Life insurance
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Boat Lagoon, Kamala, Koh Kaew, Leam Hin Pier
Extra Transfer Charge 400 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Mai Khao, Phuket Air Port, Nai Yang, Nai Thon, Talang, Surin, Point Yamu, Laguna, Layan, Ao Por
- Another area charge 1,500 Baht or more/ Private Van(Round Trip)
Ao Chalong Pier
Chalong Bay, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- Free hotel pickup from Patong, Kalim, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket town, Koh Sirey, Panwa, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Boat Lagoon, Kamala, Koh Kaew, Leam Hin Pier
- Extra Transfer Charge 400 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Mai Khao, Phuket Air Port, Nai Yang, Nai Thon, Talang, Surin, Point Yamu, Laguna, Layan, Ao Por
- Another area charges 1,500 Baht or more/ Private Van(Round Trip)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show
What To Expect
Experience the ultimate escapade to Phuket’s best beaches and islands. Sail across the beautiful Andaman sea to explore Racha Island and Coral Island aboard a luxurious catamaran! Prepare for the exotic natural splendor above and below the sea in this incredible island hopping day tour. Start with a convenient hotel pick up in Phuket and arrive at the pier. Feel the sea breeze and marvel at the stunning ocean and island views. Arrive on Coral Island to enjoy thrilling activities such as riding a banana boat, speedboat, kayaking, or parasailing! The fine white beaches also offer a great spot for sunbathing and basking in the warm waters and ambiance of the island.
Afterward, set course to Racha Island. On the way there, relish in a sumptuous Thai lunch prepared by an experienced hotel chef. Upon docking, choose to explore vibrant marine life underwater by snorkeling for free or availing of the sea walking package. Gaze in wonder at various sea creatures and colorful coral reef kingdoms as you drive down to the ocean’s depths. Finally, as you sail back to port, catch a spectacular Andaman sunset.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Was expecting a SAILING trip on a beautiful catamaran.....instead got noisy engines all the way.......never raised a sail......the tour was packed with Chinese people and the crew were only interested in them and the money they wanted to spend.....a photographer was employed on the trip and he spent most of the day taking photos of a u0022beautifulu0022 Chinese couple.......we were taken to 2 tourist trap islands......ok beautiful sand and clear blue sea but a lot of other boats there doing same trip.nPlus point being picked up at hotel on time very early in the morning....plus point lost on return when organised chaos set in .......lunch provided on boat was ok but no choice......if you didnt like it then too bad.....they did provide fruit and cold soft drinks/water throughout the day...........there are a lot of companies selling similar trips throughout the islands around Phuket......too many.......marine life is virtually non existent now so if you are a keen snorkeller be prepared for a nothing day
Time and money wastedu2026
Overall not good value for your money. Suggest taking another tour and spending a little more money. nnVery Small Boat:nThe boat was surprisingly small for the number of people sailing and keep in mind you spend most of the trip sailing in between stops.nnAt the start of the trip you are on the water for 1.5 to 2 hours wondering why it is taking so long and why you didnu2019t opt for a speed boat tour instead. It was tough to see the speed boats whiz by on the way to our destination. It wouldnu2019t have been so bad if the boat were bigger and offered more space and sun protection. To paint the picture we were all squished on the front part of the catamaran and many people were touching. nnThe Stops:nThe stops are very touristyu2026n1. racha n2. Coral Beach n3. Fishing nnLow Budget:nSo donu2019t be fooled by u201cluxury catamaranu201d. There was no luxury to be found but at the same time you get what you pay for. I also think many of positive reviews were written by the staff. nnMoney Trap:nAt each stop you have to spend money. At the first stop, we had to spend money to use the bathrooms which was crazy, then we had to spend money to rent an umbrella. Since lunch was so small we also spent money on food and drink at each stop. The boat only provides water and mango juice, nothing else. nnNo Guide:nI see reviews referencing a guide but aside from telling us to get on or off the boat there really wasnu2019t a tour component to this.. nnOverall would have wanted a different tour with a bigger boat that made different stops and perhaps included alcohol and more options.
Cheap and touristy.
1-Andaman Sea islands are generally beautiful for sand and clear water n2-I have taken many day boat excursionsn3-bring your own towel, flippers and possibly water shoes, as they do not supply towels, rent fins and suggestively sell water shoes w pictures of gross foot injuries (water shoes not needed imo, but footwear is essential for burning hot floating docks!)n4- both island stops were at busy touristy locations w floating docks, and nothing included. The stop at Coral Island for over two hours is at a Beach Club that charges for chairs on beach and lots more. nBoth beaches were not any better than beaches on Phuket and imo snorkeling is better at Nai Harn nnFound beach stops were a bit long and the boat ride had no special features, besides being on a boat for hours. n5- lunch was mediocre and limited. Only water and lychee juice/drink included. They charge extra for soda. nnFelt the trip is designed to have you spend more $ at every stop. Felt like it was far longer and boring than needed, with no special features. nnFinal points are:n1-I would not recommend this trip. n2-would recommend other islands/boats more, including Phi Phi islands and u201cLuxury cruise to James Bond Islandu201d for better locations, service and included features.
Amazing Day Trip to Racha and Coral Island
I joined this catamaran cruise to Racha and Coral Island from Phuket. It is a full day tour and you are served lunch and refreshments throughout the day. You can snorkel from the boat and the comfort and service is top notch. A special thank you to our guide, Yaya.
Two stops. One amazing. One meh.
Half of this tour was amazing. The other half, meh. Thus the four stars.nnWe were picked up at our hotel right on time and transported about twenty minutes in a van to the tour company headquarters where we received a briefing on our day. Then we loaded back into vans for a short trip to the marina. The vans were all filled to capacity and despite Thailand having very strict mask protocols everywhere, one of the participants did not wear his mask in the van.nnThe boat was very nice and well-appointed. A large part of the reason we selected this tour was that it was on a catamaran and that definitely added to the experience. The tour company provides a free photographer who took dozens of photos for some of the families. If you want a free family photo shoot, this is the tour for you.nnThe first island we visited, Racha Island, was one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to. The water was possibly the clearest I have ever seen. We spent most of our time there snorkeling and saw so many amazing fish. We snorkeled both from the beach then again off the boat. The guide said that in normal times the beach would be solid packed with people, but when we were there it was not crowded at all (due to Covid).nnThe second island, Coral Island, felt like a bad tourist trap, and I wasn't sure why we visited it. There was nothing to recommend it other than a bar and several hokey tourist activities for an additional cost. The sand was nice but the water was murky and there was no sea life at all to see. We spent most of the time collecting shells with our daughter.nnFinal activity was watching the sunset while fishing. Sunset was nice and our daughter enjoyed the fishing even though we didn't catch anything.nnFood was fine but not necessarily to be recommended. The guide made reference to being able to buy beer on the boat, but I was never able to see where they were selling it and did not see any other passengers drinking -- not a big deal just to note.nnOverall, a good day on a nice boat. If we'd found somewhere more interesting for the second stop, it would be five stars for sure.
Mediocre, would spend money elsewhere
Spent most of the day on the boat. Snorkeling at Racha was great, super clear water. The rest of the day was pretty sad. Make sure to go on a good weather day and maybe you can enjoy the sunset. u201cFishingu201d is also a joke, you let a line down for ~15 minutes and thatu2019s it.
A great 1 day get away
The first destination, Racha, is a paradisiacal location. The beach is amazing, and the waters are incredibly clean and transparent. Really an idyllic location.nnThe second beach, Coral beach, welcomes us with the green sea, also with nice views and sea, but not so impacting as the first one.nnThe additional activities like snorkeling and fishing are funny, and the sunset is always a great catch.nnThe food was good, and all the staff was extremely happy, friendly and professional.
Very nice tour
We took this tour to Racha and Coral islands, the driver came to pick us on time and took us to the pier were we boarded the boat, the boat was nice and clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful and our guide was Milkky. The bonus is that there was a professional photographer who took photos all the trip and he was very good and the company provided this for free with no extra charge. The food was just ok , my suggestion is to increase the snorkeling time more and if the guide ciuld infirm us more sbiut the history and geography of the place I would given 5nAlso for us I think we should have took only one island as we were very tired by the time we reached Coral island.nI will take tours with this company again.
Very good experience
All the staff on the boat are nice, kind, and attentive, the food is delicious, the boat is clean and comfortable. The only drawback is that our hotel is relatively far away, because it is free to pick up and pick up other passengers, we drive about 2 hours, feel very difficult.