Racha Island Snorkeling Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Racha Island Snorkeling Tour By Speedboat From Phuket. Go on an island-hopping day trip to Racha(Raya) Island, Phuket’s most beautiful islands. Search for hidden coves and pristine beaches on the islands or simply relax on the white sandy beaches. Soak in the beautiful views of coral reefs and fish, whilst snorkeling through crystal-clear water and relax in picturesque locations. Swim and explore the amazing world underwater while snorkeling at Racha (Raya) Island. Get a chance to set your eyes on the abundant tropical marine life and multi-colored coral reefs.
- English Speaking Guide
- Round trip transfer
- Mask and snorkel
- Buffet Lunch
- Beach Chair
- Life jacket
Ao Chalong Pier
Chalong Bay, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas(To be advised)
- Free hotel pickup from Phuket Town, Kalim beach, Tri Trang Beach, Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Ban Krating
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Laguna, Layan beach, Bang Tao, Surin beach, Kamala beach, Naka lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin siray bay, Cape panwa
- Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao por, Thalang
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Racha(Raya) Island is one of the top island-hopping destination and one of Phuket’s most beautiful island. You will get one of the best snorkeling destinations in the area along with beautiful white sand beaches! The tropical shores of Racha (Raya) Island are just far enough off Phuket’s southern coast that the tourist troops haven’t quite discovered it yet, but close enough to make it a worthy day trip destination. A 30-minute speedboat ride brings you to sun-kissed beaches and turquoise waters favored amongst divers for coral reefs just teeming with aquatic life.
The first stop is the island’s most beautiful beach, Patok, where you can relax and swim to your heart’s content. Excellent snorkeling awaits at Kon Kae Bay where giant starfish, pufferfish, and rainbow trout can all be spotted. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at a restaurant before the warm waters and gleaming sands beckon you for a few more hours of swimming and basking in the sun.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.