By Krabi Naowakit Grand Travel Co.,Ltd
73/1 Uttarakit Rd.Paknam Subdistrict Mueang District Krabi 81000
Tel.+66(0) 63-852-4348 , +66(0) 64-132-1072 , +66(0) 75-630-618
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum Pattaya, the home to world-class attractions and museums, comprises 7 attractions all in one place. There are a number of incredible things existing in this world. Experience many of them with your eyes at Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Pattaya. This place will dare you to discover unbelievable facts and great excitement through several attractions. The museum features marvelous and bizarre mysteries from every corner of the world. Or you can enjoy 9DX Moving Theater, which allows you to have an exciting adventure with a state-of-the-art sound system and special, elaborate effects. Especially, for those who love mysterious challenges, Haunted Adventure will make you terribly scared with horrifying stories! Let’s get amazed and scream loudly with us!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is under the management of Minor Sky Rider Company Limited, housed on the 2nd floor of Royal Garden Plaza Pattaya. The home to world-class attractions and museums, which comprise 7 attractions all in one place. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium is a world-famous family-oriented walk-through tourist attraction that originated in the U.S.A.
Ripley’s museum features more than 300 exhibits inside 10 individually themed galleries inspired by Robert Leroy Ripley’s book “Believe It or Not!”. Designed to balance among the three elements – strange, shocking, and beautiful – the museum will blow your mind away with objects and people you never thought existed on this planet. And if you leave the museum doubting whether what you’ve just seen actually exists in real life, you haven’t seen enough of the world yet. More Ticket and Show in Pattaya.
There are 7 attractions listed below:
1. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! – Let’s see some weird things from all over the world. The museum enables you to get stunned with over 350 amazing things such as a human skin mask, shrunken head, mini Titanic ship made of a million matches, 4-eyed human, 3-legged horse, werewolf girl, and many more.
2. Haunted Adventure – nightmares come in real life. The experience haunted stories and horror everywhere!
3. Moving Theater 9DX – the one and only in Thailand. Get excited and entertained with hi-tech special seats, an enormous 70-mm screen together with 12 special effects.
4. Infinity Maze – the door to a wonderful world. Let’s take 20 minutes watching illusion vision all around in the infinity journey.
5. Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks – the first in Thailand and the fifth in the world. This wax museum houses a total of 68 famous international and Thai star models (8 Thai models, 20 Asian models, and 40 International models).
6. Scream in the Dark – score it with screams! Escape from this scary journey by your accuracy of gun shooting and how noisy your screams are!
7. The Vault – challenging laser maze. Get yourself through those green laser lines without touching them. Good luck!
Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark consists of 10 theme zones such as exciting slideshows and live entertainment, this amazing combination of interactive technology allows customers to stay connected and entertain touching with your favorite cartoon characters from the cartoon-like never before. […]
Pattaya to Koh Larn Half Day Tour By Speedboat. Get to experience real paradise in Koh Larn and spend time on relaxing pristine beaches against luscious green hills, soaking up the bright sunshine reflected on the crystal clear azure waters. […]