River Star Princess Dinner Cruise On Chao Phraya River, Bangkok
River Star Princess Dinner Cruise On Chao Phraya River, Bangkok. Delighting with Thai and International buffet. Enjoy a night view along the Chao Phraya River. Admire the most stunning majestic view in Bangkok along the Chao Phraya River on The River Star Princess Cruise. Feel the romance in a two-hour journey on board with us to experience Grand Palace, Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), the suspension Rama IX Bridge while delighting with our three courses of Thai and International buffet cuisine and relaxing with Thai classical dance. After dinner, you can enjoy our disco club inside the cabin with the nice music or you can fascinate the ancient world under the moonlight.
- Spend the night on an elegant cruise ship that will take you to the Chao Phraya River’s historical attractions.
- Feel the warm welcome as you’re greeted with a complimentary glass of deliciously smooth fruit cocktail.
- Eat to your heart’s content and taste the flavors of the world at their International buffet.
- Get to see Wat Arun, The Royal Grand Palace, Wat Pra Kaew, Rama VIII Bridge, and Asiatique The River Front.
- Catch a live performance of Khon, a traditional Thai dance performed by local professional dancers.
Thai and international buffet on board
Khon mask dancing show
- Thai performances show
- Live music
- Personal expenses such as optional food & drink, tips, alcoholic drink, etc..
- Other services are not mentioned in this program.
- Transfer service from/to the pier.
River City Bangkok
River City Bangkok, Soi Charoen Krung 24, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
- Be at the meet up location 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time. Accessible by
- Local Taxi/Tuk-Tuk.
- By Riverboat – Take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3). From Khao San Road, embark from the Phra Arthit Pier (N13). Several hotels along the river also have shuttle boats to River City (Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-la, Millenium Hilton) or to the Central Pier (Anantara Riverside, Hotel Ibis, Peninsula).
- By Skytrain (BTS) – Take the train to the Saphan Taksin station; walk underneath the station to the Central Pier; take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3).
- By Subway (MRT) – Take the train to the Hua Lamphong station, then walk 15 minutes along the canal or take a short Tuk Tuk ride to River City
What To Expect
Explore Chao Phraya on a luxurious cruise ship with this exclusive tour! Sail along Chao Phraya River’s iconic strip, where famous local spots can be found. See Wat Arun, The Royal Grand Palace, Wat Pra Kaew, Rama VIII Bridge, and Asiatique The River as the cruise sails along the river. Start the tour with a complimentary drink, and feel more than welcome inside the gorgeously decorated ship. Be greeted by friendly staff and let them usher you into the restaurant. See various lines of freshly made dishes, all available to you. Satisfy your palate with their extensive menu of international cuisines, and savor the deliciousness of every meal. Sway to the beat of the band as soulful music plays while you dine. For your entertainment, local professional dancers will perform a traditional Thai dance called Khon. See impressive performers gracefully dance to the sound of music and crashing waves. Enjoy a lively night of food and entertainment with this cruise tour!
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the show/tour
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov – date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan)
Child age between 4-10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at child rate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You come by yourself to meeting point
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Fun met expectations
We had fun because we choose to do so. We knew drinks were pricey, had a few before. We knew it was a buffet, food was fine. The other guests did act a bit like animals in Buffet line and we choose to be amused. The music was fine, song choice odd but we just went with itu2026 we had fun.
Great cruise and family friendly
Very clean and nice ship, not crowded like bigger ships. Nice dining areas with extensive dinner buffet (though vegetarian selections are limited). live singers add nice ambiance and ours had a very good and enthusiastic singer, and she got lot of kids and parents to dance. Ship covered all the spots along river and felt just right. Overall great value and experience. Would recommend this!