Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour From Phuket By Seastar Andaman
Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour From Phuket By Seastar Andaman. Seastar has infused years of experience into Offering the most modern fleet of boats producing the perfect balance of comfort, style, and excitement. Each day we choose the best sites to visit for the conditions, water visibility, and ecological diversityVisit some of Thailand’s best-snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach.
- Snorkeling at Stonehenge which is named after the towering rocks that rise from depths of 25m and below.
- Enjoy the pristine beach, explore the island, and discover Honeymoon Bay.
- Snorkeling at Christmas Point and, if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles.
- Relish a delicious Thai style lunch.
- Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- English speaking guide
- Round trip speed boat
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
Seastar Thap Lamu Pier
H69G+55M, Lam Kaen, Thai Mueang District, Phang-nga 82210, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman Sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays, and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has voted the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessible by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well and are proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Similan islands day trip review
We managed to get this trip for 2000 Baht from a tour agent in Patong (end of April 2022). The actual tour itself was only approx 4-5 hours and most of the time was taken in travelling. A minivan came to collect us at 6:30am and proceeded to collect other customers from Patong and then Phuket city so we got to the pier at 8:30am, we then had breakfast and a safety briefing and left at after 9am. The speedboat of ride to the Similan islands was another 1 hour 30 minutes so we got to spend actual time in 4 of the 9 islands for 4.5 hours from 10:30 to 3pm. We left at 3pm, got to the pier for 5pm and then it took the minivan over 2 hours to get us home whilst dropping off customers in different locations around Phuket. We reached our hotel after 7pm. I believe this rough itinerary is the same for all tour companies and most tour companies follow the same route. The staff were lovely, bit awkward with the staff coming around with a tips bucket and pushing it in front of you towards the end of the trip. The breakfast and lunch had good variety but basic for the amount the tours actually cost. You get to do two snorkelling trips 30 mins each and spend about 2 hours in total on two different beaches. The first snorkelling spot we went to had great coral, the second dead coral. Hope this is helpful!
Overall the islands are beautiful but use another provider
The islands are beautiful and is a must visit, but I would use another tour provider. nnWe felt mislead by the tour provider, we were told it was an hour journey on a speedboat, but it was 2 hours. You cannot see out of the boat, and remain inside at all times, so the journey is spent looking at the floor. nnAt one point the boat driver spotted a whale but as we were not allowed to stand up when driving none of us could see it. They didnu2019t stop for us to try and see.nnWe were confused when the team handed out anti sickness pills before boarding the boat, but the lack of windows and viewing soon made us realise why passengers often feel unwell.nnOverall time spent in the water was 1.5 hours and we had an hour on the beach. So from 8am - 5:30pm you have 2.5 hours of free time. nnThe food was also very disappointing, rice and chicken in a plastic lunchbox. nnOverall the 3 stars are for the islands themselves but I would recommend anyone to go with another provider.
Do not be put off by an overcast day!
The weather on the day of this trip was overcast and we very nearly cancelled having been concerned we would not get a great experience in the sea without the sunshine. We decided to go anyway as it was too late for a refund and we were so pleased we did. Do not be put off if you do not get to visit on a sunny day, we were pleasantly surprised by the visibility and abundance of tropical fish of all sizes and species during this trip. The staff, especially our guide 'Bo' were very professional, friendly and helpful. Food was plentiful and the entire trip was so well organised and efficiently run it was truly a worthwhile investment for an amazing experience which we shall remember for a long time.
We had a really good time during the tour
The islands are beautiful and have spectacular views and corals. Our guide and all the crew on board were really cordial. We are vegetarians and they were sweet enough to take food seperately for us everywhere. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone! The water is crystal clear and the snorkeling experience is just wonderful!!
We were a bit skeptical because of various statements because of the many tourists but it has kept within limits. We were the second speedboat on the island and when we left again the Chinese arrived. There was always something to eat and the tour guide was a sensation.nnThank you for this unforgettable day.
Similan-Inseln Tour mit SeaStar
Wir waren gestern mit Seastar auf den Similan-Inseln welche wirklich sehr schu00f6n sind. Wer auf Massenabfertigung steht und sich mal so richtig als Touri fu00fchlen mu00f6chte, ist dort genau richtig. Es wird viel geschrien, da sonst die Masse nicht alles versteht und von einem Punkt zum nu00e4chsten gehetzt. Toll war die Verpflegung aber wer wirklich mehr fu00fcr sein Geld haben mu00f6chte - abgesehen von der reinen Anfahrtszeit - 6h - kann ich die James Bond Tour mit Patrick von Seahorse Marine sehr empfehlen.