Thai Charm Cooking School Krabi
Thai Charm Cooking School Krabi, food is a very important part of the travel experience, and if you enjoy eating Thai food and want to know how to recreate it at home, this cooking class is an ideal activity for you. Learn how to make important components of a meal–like curry paste–from scratch. You’ll learn new skills from your professional chef instructor and then get the chance to eat your creations. This is a fun activity for friends and families traveling together.
- Foodies will love this class, but all levels of cooking ability are welcome and suitable for both vegetarians and meat-eaters
- Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic 7 dishes Thai food. Everything will be provided for you and we will give you a recipe book for you to keep.
- Learn how to make from scratch some of the most well-known favorite Thai dishes. You will gain a very all-round knowledge of Thai cooking.
- Dine on your creations after the class. Receives a culinary certificate. Include transportation to and from your hotel.
Free round trip transfer from Krabi Town, Ao Nang
Fruits and preparation of spicy Thai salads
Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK
- Food tasting and drinking water
Friendly Thai cooking instructor
- Extra transfer charge 300THB per person for Klong Muang and Tub Kaek
Thai Charm Cooking School
Thaicharmcooking School ไสไทย Pak Nam, เมือง Krabi, ThailandOpen in Google Maps
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi Town, Ao Nang
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
Hot & Spicy Prawn Soup , Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup , Hot and sour soup
Pad Thai, Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Chicken with Ginger
Papaya Salad, Cucumber Salad, Green Long Bean
Green Curry Paste, Red Curry Paste, Phanang Curry Paste
Curry with Chicken
Green Curry, Red Curry, Phanang Curry
Sticky Rice with Mango, Banana In Coconut Milk
What To Expect
Thai Charm Cooking School Krabi is the cooking school for Thai dishes. It is located outskirts from Krabi downtown. At your first moment in Thai Charm Cooking, you will be suggested about Thai menus which are Thai traditional foods. These dishes are unique and have a long history. There are three periods for the course, morning, afternoon, and dinner course.
The chef here will be a friendly teacher with his/her cooking expertise and introduce all ingredients and seasonings that make each dish special and good taste. To make each dish delicious, understanding all ingredients is very important. The chef here will point the tips of choosing the best quality ingredients for the tastiest, real Thai tasting dish. The tourists can select up to five dishes for learning from more than 15 provided Thai menus.
In addition, two dessert menus which are mango with sweet sticky rice and banana with coconut milk sauce are taught. The class will be ended by tasting the special dishes from yourself. You will get a recipe book and certificate after you finish the course, and also can take away your dishes with you. You will graduate from the course with a new cooking skill from stir-fried, fried, spicy curry cooking, and Thai salad making. This will impress your friends and family a lot.
There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 25 persons.
Everyone Also Learn How To Cook Two Dessert: Sticky Rice with Mango, Banana In Coconut Milk
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
Soup : Hot & Spicy Prawn Soup , Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup , Hot and sour soup
Stir Fried : Pad Thai, Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Chicken with Ginger
Curry Paste : Green Curry Paste, Red Curry Paste, Phanang Curry Paste
- Healthy Salad : Papaya Salad, Cucumber Salad, Green Long Bean
Curry with Chicken : Green Curry, Red Curry, Phanang Curry
- After the cooking class we can drop you off at Krabi Night Market.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Choose your favorite dish from each category
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Half Day Elephant Care Program At Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
Fantastic host and team, great teacher, amazing food!
What a fabulous way to spend an afternoon with the children, 17 & 19, we all loved it. Penny was a fantastic host and a wonderful teacher. English and explanations were great. Forgot to mention food was amazing too! We all left with Big smiles and full tummies.
Wonderful experience, great memories
Great food, fresh ingredients, most adorable chef. We came here with our family of 6 for the afternoon lunch session. Penny and her crew made everything seems so easy, and the food was amazing! Everything is fresh and clean. We made 7 types of dishes (including salads and desserts). We couldn't finish it all and took some boxes home, yummy :-) Penny explains everything with grace and patient, she give you the background and the small tips only locals knows. If I would have stayed more in Krabi, I would come again next week. For sure will come next time we're in town...
Such a fun experience
Penny was just the most bubbly, charming host. The experience exceeded all our expectations! They picked us up in a car in a spot convenient to our hotel. We each made 5 dishes and then we sat down with a beer and ate them before making 2 puddings. It is in a fantastic rural setting - everything was well thought out from the beginning to the end and we laughed and laughed. It was wonderful. Our 12 and 10 year old loved it too. Thanks penny!
An Unforgettable Experience l!
I spent a lovely afternoon cooking with Penny. The class organization was outstanding making it easy to understand and follow instructions. We learned some interesting facts and tricks about the Thai cuisine. The cooking process was smooth and the food turned out delicious! I also enjoyed the setting of the school in a quite part of town. However, the biggest highlight of the experience was chef Penny. She created a very pleasant, easy going atmosphere, made sure everyone was taken care of. Pennyu2019s sense of humor and lovely disposition made this one of the most memorable experiences in Thailand. Thank you, Penny u2764ufe0f
Amazing Thai cooking class
Today experience of Thai cooking class was AMAZING. If you are looking for a thai recipes with a great atmosphere this cooking class is the best choice. Penny is an amazing teacher with a great sense of humour, she is helpful and very sweet. We cooked 4 dishes and 2 desserts. I donu2019t have a lot of experience in cooking but Penny makes it look easy and fun. Easy, fun and yummy. nThank you soooo much Penny.
Great food and even best teacher to teach basics of Thai cooking!
We had a great time cooking with Penny! She was super sweet and taught us a lot about Thai cuisine. We each cooked 3 different foods witch you can choose yourself and 2 desserts. All food was super yummy!! After finishing we got a certification and a recipe book. Definitely something to do when in Krabi!
Fantastic class, great owner/instructor
Penny is an excellent teacher, warm, funny, informative and adaptable. In our group of 2 we had one veggie and one carnivore, one experienced cook the other beginner - no problem, Penny adapted the recipes to keep us going at the same time and within our dietary restrictions. Class includes pick up and drop off from your hotel, but we were going straight to the airport after - no problem, Penny took care of that too. She LOVES cooking and talking food, has a fantastic outdoor cooking space and is super fun to be around. One of my favorite experiences in Thailand.
A brilliant, fun experience!
This cooking class was one of our best experiences so far in Thailand! We had the chance to cook some of our favourite Thai dishes and also some dishes we never would have tried and are now new favourites! nnPenny was a fantastic teacher! She made us laugh and smile from the moment we arrived. We have very little cooking experience but Penny was able to show us exactly what to and how easy it can actually be to cook thai food ud83dude0a we received a fantastic recipe book and certificate after completing the class which weu2019re delighted with! nnI would highly recommend attending this cooking class when visiting Krabi, itu2019s a must u2764ufe0f nThanks again Penny ud83dude4f
Siam Cuisine Thai cook class was fabulous
This was a fantastic activity that was our highlight of the weekend. The Siam Cuisine Thai chef was fabulous. I forgot her name (Jainu2026M.). But she was so enthusiastic and full of energy..she made our class very enjoyable. The ingredients were very fresh and were already to go. I learned so much. The food was excellent- be sure to go on an empty stomach because there were at least 6 courses to eat. To top it off we came home with a recipe book. I made a dish last night at home. Itu2019s hard to find the fresh produce in my remote home town!