White Water Rafting and ATV Riding Tour From Phuket
White Water Rafting and ATV Riding Tour From Phuket. Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province. Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest. Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”. Climb aboard a powerful ATV and drive through jungle obstacles and land breaks. Go to a waterfall to cool down before returning to your hotel.
- White water rafting 5 km
- Visit Suwankuha Temple(Monkey Cave)
- Jungle walk to Tone Pariwat waterfall
- ATV in the jungle 30 minute or 1 hour
- Free round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Nanai, Kalim, Nakalay
Free round trip transfer from Kamala, Maikhao, Phuket Town
- Thai food lunch , Fresh fruit by the season, Drinking water
Tour Guide for briefing and rafting training
- Life jacket, Safety equipment
- First Aid Kit
Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Naiharn, Rawai, Panwa, Bangtao, Laguna
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Surin, Naithon, Naiyang, Airport
Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- Free round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Nanai, Kalim, Nakalay, Kamala, Maikhao, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/PAX(Round Trip) : Naiharn, Rawai, Panwa, Bangtao, Laguna, Surin, Naithon, Naiyang, Airport
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
The trip heading to Phang Nga Province, about 80 Kms from Phuket, and rafting on the main Phang Nga river. Whether you are white water rafting for the first time or an experienced rafter looking for lots of adventure, Those new to rafting will have a guide and some basic training before their trip to ensure their safety and comfort whilst they enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Phang Nga River. White Water Rafting in Phang Nga is available year-round and is especially good during the months from June to November because of the higher amount of rain and is by far the best time to go.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
An Adventure day in Phang Nga
The 5km white river rafting was super cool, but the ATV was definitely yhe best part of the trip for me. We were also able to fed some monkeys at the Monkey Cave. The food was delicious too. Zipline was included. My girlfriend and I had a boat for ourselves with 2 rafters. It was super cool. Really recommend