2 Hours ATV Riding Ultimate Off Road Hillside in Pattaya
Time for some wild action! ATV riding and take on the 2 hours off road adventure in Pattaya through untamed trails with scenic views accompanying you throughout the way. Let the view of farmland, plantation and jungle of Pattaya surprise you at each stops where you can marvel at the views and even snap Instagram-worthy photos. You’ll reach the parts of rural Pattaya that few holidaymakers will ever get to see. Enjoying a few unforgettable hours of adrenaline-fueled high octane entertainment as you ride an awesome ATV through the stunning Thai countryside outback. With onsite practice tracks, learning how to ride is made possible for newcomers who are ready to challenge themselves on the wild tracks. Gear up and let’s go!
- Go on a wild 2 hours ultimate off road adventure with either ATV
- Join a family-oriented adventure that gets the adrenaline pumping
- Appreciate the ever-changing scenic views of Pattaya’s farmland, plantation, and jungle throughout the trails
- Get ready to take on the dirt roads, ride over sandy paths and tackle every mud trails
- Travel with ease to and from your starting location with a convenient round trip transfer service from your hotel
Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
Insurance provided by the operator
- Snacks, Refreshments
- Helmet, Gloves
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Nakluae - Na Jomtien
WV6Q+HCP ซอยเอื้องฟ้า3 Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya city
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
After being picked up from your hotel and arrive at ATV Pattaya, you will be greeted and given a safety briefing and instructions on how to ride an ATV. An exciting 30 – 35 km adventure onboard a 200cc automatic ATV. You will follow our friendly staff into the jungle where you will experience the natural beauty of the interior of Pattaya.
Start off on easy terrain and continue the journey on medium to heavy terrain. Riding over deep baby powder sand trails, hardpack mud trails and rutted dirt roads, through pineapple, tapioca, palm oil, eucalyptus and rubber tree tropical plantations and coconut jungles, through beautiful farmlands and hillside tracks with amazing views! It’s a fun challenge for small groups. Beginners are welcome and no prior ATV experience is required to enjoy the day.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- The drivers must be in a good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A passenger ticket will be required for each additional child
- Drivers must be minimum age 15 years old. Passengers must be minimum age 5+ years old
Due to the nature of this activity, seniors aged 60+ are not recommended to participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Great ATV experience
Great experience we had in this ATV riding. Their establishment - and equipments - were new when we were there. We were a bit worried about tthe experience as Pattaya is a very flat place but we were pleasantly surprised. nnGreat - and for the experienced rider - challenging course, but there are gentler route for the less experienced riders. I asked for a more challenging one for us and it did not dissappoint - they are doing a great job with carving that route. nThey put us up on a Grab from the hotel as we are the only ones for that afternoon, but when we arrive again we are greeted nicely by the staff and the owner (and his family). Safety briefing and check of experience were good so it is a nice experience.nnI will most probably go back again if I go to Pattaya for another non golfing holiday :)