ATV Riding 1 Hour, Flying Fox and Rope Bridge in Phuket
ATV Riding 1 Hour, Flying Fox and Rope Bridge in Phuket. Learn how to ride an ATV within 1 hour with the guidance of a professional coach. All beginners from age of 8 are welcome to join the ATV tours. Our ATV-Quad bikes are fully automatic, safe, and easy to operate. Feel windy in your hair as you speed through the beautiful Phuket countryside on a powerful ATV and enjoy the panoramic views. It’s truly an adventure not to miss! Enjoy riding on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to find the hidden beach. Test yourself on the 100m Adventure bridge with 6 different challenging stages. Once you have walked through the bridge, you will fly high over the lake 110m on the Flying fox.
- Round trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao
- Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV’s damages not covered).
- Protective gears (helmet and glove)
Drinking water, fruits in season
Raincoat (on a rainy day)
Extra Transfer Charge 1,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Cape Panwa, Chalong, Rawai, Layan, Nai Torn, Nai Yang, Mai Khao
Phuket ATV Tour
2C33+MJ Pa Klok, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket. An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Cape Panwa, Chalong, Rawai, Nai Harn, Layan, Nai Torn, Nai Yang, Mai Khao
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Pick up from Hotel or location by air-con minibus/car to Phuket ATV park. Registration at welcome camp. Gear up and go through a pre-ride safety briefing and program orientation give by the instructor.
Practice and training on a nice and easy track next to the camp supervised by staff and guide. Enjoy rides on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to find the hidden beach. Also seeing the insect-eating plant, rubber plantations, and palm garden. After a break of 5-10mins, you’ll then be equipped with proper safety gear and given another safety briefing. Test yourself on the 100m Adventure bridge with 6 different challenging stages. Once you have walked through the bridge, you will fly high over the lake 110m on the Flying fox.
Back to camp for refreshments, fresh fruits, and cold beverages. Then transferred back to the hotel or location.
- The trip has no weight restrictions. The riders must be in a good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- For passengers, make a reservation by specifying a child ticket, driving is not allowed and use protective gear such as helmet, glove, etc.
- Child ticket age between 8-15 years and must be supervised by parents/guardians and tour guides/instructors or tour operators.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.