Enduro Madness – Half Day Dirt Bike Tour From Pattaya
Enduro Madness Half Day Dirt Bike Tour From Pattaya allows you to release your madness out! Jump onto the motorbike and start your crazy journey. Enduro Madness Pattaya offers an extreme moment for people who are addicted to boost adrenaline up. Enduro Madness Pattaya will give you to ride on the motorbike and journey along the dirt road to challenge your ability. During your journey, you will be driving through the pineapple, tapioca, rubber tree, palm oil and eucalyptus plantations. Additionally, Enduro Madness Pattaya provides you the picnic experience by having a delicious meal (beef chicken or veggie burger, fries, salad, or fruit platter) when you will be hungry after an extreme trip.
- Experience enduro riding in Pattaya with original and only world-class enduro tour
- Enjoy an epic half day of dirt bike trail riding and an extreme Thailand enduro tour upon breathtaking tracks
- Learn new skills of riding in the desert with Enduro Madness
- Experience spectacular scenery, passing many different types of terrain
Fresh fruit and Soft drinks, post tour meal (Beef, Chicken or Veggie burger, French fries and salad)
- Clothing, Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles, hydration packs and even socks
- Full facilities including showers, lockers and clean modern changing rooms
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Pattaya only
- Kawasaki and Honda Dirt bikes and bike fuel
- Professional tour guides
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
ENDURO MADNESS DIRT BIKE TOURS PATTAYA THAILAND
ENDURO MADNESS DIRT BIKE TOURS PATTAYA THAILAND
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya city.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
During our half-day tour, you will get a taste of what we are all about! The terrain will be suited to your riding ability ranging from relatively flat open dirt roads, riding through various pineapple, tapioca, rubber tree, palm oil, and eucalyptus plantations. From simple hill climbs, right up to knarly steep rutted hill ascents, snotty tight jungle mountain single tracks and very deep baby powder sand trails. After your tour, you will definitely be hungry and you will find the complimentary post-tour delicious Beef, chicken or veggie burger, fries, salad and fruit platter is most welcomed!
All of our fantastic Thailand Enduro tours will leave you feeling like you have really accomplished something seriously special. For beginners and novice riders please note that over the years Enduro-Madness has patiently, successfully taught literally thousands of people how to ride and improve their riding skills. Adrenaline fun-packed Thailand enduro tours are our specialty and we 100% guarantee you an awesome, unsurpassed enduro adventure!
- Skill Level 1 – Complete Beginner. On this tour we will teach the customer how to ride a geared motorcycle, then teach extra techniques and then ride on easy off-road flat trails. We can teach someone usually within just one hour!
- Skill Level 2 – Novice Enduro rider – This tour is suited to riders who know how to ride a motorcycle with manual gears however they have ridden Enduro off road dirt bikes with less than 50 full days experience
Skill Level 3 – Experienced Enduro rider with more than 50 full days off road dirt bike experience
Skill Level 4 – Expert Enduro rider who is looking for a super fast, extreme, hard enduro tour being tested to the maximum by our Thailand Enduro Champion guides
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Participants must be the age of 15 years old, children under 15 years are not allowed to participate
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Please inform us of skill level by email.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.