First Jump Tandem Skydive Pattaya
This first jump tandem skydive experience in Pattaya. Have you ever wanted to know what it feels like to fly like an eagle? Soaring high above the ground, catching a view of the world below unlike many others? Experience the ultimate freefall with this tandem skydiving. The professional, experienced staff will assist you in checking in upon your arrival and your instructor will take you into the restricted area to prepare you for your jump with a short training session. You’ll be adequately prepared with all the correct safety harnesses, equipment, and safety checks necessary to ensure your protection before you board the aircraft. There’s a thrilling scenic ride over stunning Rayong and Koh Samet island.
- With an exit altitude of 13,000 feet above ground level, you’ll experience one of the highest skydives in Asia
- World-class instructors will guide you in this exhilarating experience to ensure your safety
- No prior experience is required for this tandem jump, making it great for first-timers!
- Includes transfer service to and from your hotel in Pattaya!
Transfers from/ to all major hotels in South Pattaya, North Pattaya, Central Pattaya only
Briefing on all aspects of the jump (exit, freefall and landing)
Experience the thrill of freefall with experienced instructors
Jump out of an airplane flying at 13,000 feet
Freefall for 50 seconds at 200km/ph
- Insurance fee 250 THB
Thai Sky Adventures Co., Ltd.
Thai Sky Adventures Co., Ltd. หมู่ที่ 7 Nong Kham, Si Racha District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Pattaya. Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
What To Expect
If you’re looking for your first skydiving experience, there’s no better place to make the jump than with this First Jump skydiving experience in Pattaya. The professional, experienced staff will assist you in checking in upon your arrival and your instructor will take you into the restricted area to prepare you for your jump with a short training session. You’ll be adequately prepared with all the correct safety harnesses, equipment, and safety checks necessary to ensure your protection before you board the aircraft. There’s a thrilling scenic ride over stunning Rayong and Koh Samet island.
Upon reaching an altitude of 13,000 feet, you will exit the aircraft together with your instructor and begin a tandem dive, giving you that ultimate freefall experience! It’s an incredible, exhilarating experience as you free fall at a height that’s considered as one the highest jumps in Asia! Upon descending to 5,000 feet, the instructor deploys the main parachute and you can enjoy cruising the wind on a parachute ride before a grassy touchdown. Now you can take photos with your friends and family to celebrate your dive, and get some rest at as the staff will hand you a certificate, a free T-shirt and some other souvenirs. It’s all you could ask for to have an amazing skydiving experience!
- Maximum weight for Tandem is 115 KG however those over 95KG but less than 100KG must pay a ‘weight supplement’ of 500THB Over 100KG but less than 110KG must pay a weight supplement of 1000 THB Over 110KG must pay a weight supplement of 1000 THB PLUS 200 THB per kilo up to a maximum of 115KG (i.e: if you weigh 115KG you will pay 2000THB weight supplement), to cover the extra work of the Instructor.
You will be jumping with the clothes you are wearing when you arrive at the dropzone. We recommend a t-shirt and long pants and normal running shoes. No flip-flop sandals or high heel shoes.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Alcohol and skydiving DO NOT mix. Do not drink before jumping. If you are under the influence of alcohol, you will not be permitted to jump.
Minimum age for sky diving is 14 years with parental consent (in writing) otherwise 18 years.
No Scuba Diving 24 hours before your jump as you risk severe decompression sickness if you do.
In order to undertake a Tandem Skydive YOU DO NOT need to speak or understand ENGLISH.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.