James Bond Island Tour from Phuket
James Bond Island Tour From Phuket, admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”. Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests. Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island. Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means “hills leaning against each other” in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. Visit the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee ,another attraction on the tour. Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
Round trip transfer from Patong, Karon, Kata, Tritrang
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket
Extra Transfer Charge 200THB/PAX : Naiharn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town, Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Cheong Talay, Bang Tao, Laguna, Naiyang, Airport
Extra Transfer Charge 250THB/PAX : Siray, Panwa, Ao Yon, Khao Kad, Layan
- Extra Transfer Charge 300THB/PAX : Naithon
What To Expect
James Bond Island Tour from Phuket, this is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is the Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND) and Panyee island. The Tapu island or “James Bond Island” is the giant standing rock sitting in the middle of the sea at the area of the front bay near to the Pingkan mountain. Looking from the far, this rock looks like a giant nail, nailing deep into the seawater. This Tapu island is the very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought the Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws in several tours. Another tourist spot here is the Panyee island or floating village.
In this island has many houses laying in the sea where has a small land area is used for building the mosque and graveyards. The islanders are mostly Muslim and build their villages here. The frontal area is the Limestone cliff above the sea. The villagers are fishermen who also sell souvenirs and open many restaurants in this island. This is one of the most famous tourist spot in the world that many tourist come to visit. In addition to the Tapu island and the Panyee island, there are many interesting spots for tourist in Phang Nga Bay such as Maju mountain, grotto , Panag island, Hong island and Pingkan island. However, the cruise along the Tapu island has been enforcing some restrictions from the official government. They prohibit the tourists to look too closely at the island because the sunk part of this island is very old where eroded for ages. This eroding rock may cause accident at any point in time.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years (Child Height don’t 120 cms).
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Great experience & good value
Well organized trip with the charming and funny guide Happy.nPick up was very punctual, many sights over the course of a day. Our highlights were muslim village, James Bond island and the canoe trip! Muslim village was not something we would have otherwise visited but turned out to be a very pleasant surprise and largely different than the rest from the area in Thailand. The cave temple was unnecessary in our opinion. Also very positiv were the explanations about local trees and plants (Mangrove, Mango, Dragon fruit, rubber trees) nLunch was better than expected, drinks and snacks were served in the later afternoon before the canoe trip. nVery high value trip & wholeheartedly recommend!
A great day out
Staff were friendly. Driver arrived on-time for hotel pickup. The boat was covered, which provided sun protection. The journey didn't feel long at all, and was a comfortable ride. I was hoping to kayak on my own, however it was a nice guided tour instead. Would have liked more time to explore the caves. Snacks were plentiful, and I really enjoyed the buffet lunch. I was hoping for time to explore the floating village and interact in an authentic way with the locals, but that wasn't possible. I could have skipped the hour or so at the beach, but that's just me. Overall, it was very well organized, and an enjoyable tour.nnThanks!