Off Road Buggy Driving Experience in Pattaya
Get off road and unleash the power with an Off Road Buggy Driving Experience in Pattaya. Perfect for adrenaline junkies, jump in the driver’s seat of a dirt buggy and let those firm grip tyres do their job. A typical tour will see you blazing a trail across varied terrains, romping through lush jungle, cruising through an avenue of palm trees or simply winding through the picturesque countryside. The route taken can vary day to day based on the makeup of the group, the weather and depending if it’s the wet or dry season. Our local guides will show you parts of rural Pattaya not usually seen by a tourist or longtime resident, and rest assured it will be an unforgettable day out. The tour always lasts a full 2 ½ hours and usually covers around 35km.
- Enjoy the most scenic trails that will take your breath away
- Guided by an English speaking instructor who will look after you on your trip
- Explore lush tropical jungles to picturesque landscapes in our 2 or 4 seated buggies!
- Organized by the most experienced and most popular companies providing adventure rides to visitors to Pattaya
- A 2 seater Buggy for one driver and optional one passenger
- A 4 seater Family Buggy for one driver and upto 3 passengers
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead the tour in a similar buggy
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Long sleeved Riders Shirt made from breathable material, to be returned after the tour
- Changing Rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary tea & coffee as well as bottled water for on tour
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Pattaya Off Road Safari
WXF3+4F Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- You come by yourself or you can also get picked up from anywhere in Pattaya (Naklua to Na Jomtien) to Pattaya Off Road Safari (an extra charge)
What To Expect
We have a full range of safety gear in various sizes including goggles, face masks and, of course, helmets which must be worn by both driver and passenger. The tour lasts 2 ½ hours and usually covers around 35km. Beginner and experienced drivers are welcome and while there is no age limit and no driving license required, we would expect participants to be know how to drive a normal road car. So come and join us for a high-octane adrenaline-fueled adventure around the Thai countryside!
A typical tour will see you blazing a trail across varied terrains, romping through lush jungle, cruising through an avenue of palm trees or simply winding through the picturesque countryside. The route taken can vary day to day based on the makeup of the group, the weather and depending if it’s the wet or dry season. Our local guides will show you parts of rural Pattaya not usually seen by a tourist or longtime resident, and rest assured it will be an unforgettable day out.
We encourage the participation of children on our tours but as our number one concern is your safety, we insist that all passengers must fit securely into the seat harness fitted. Generally we find children over 4 years old are of the right height, however seat boosters are available. Infants can not be held in your arms or on your lap.
- Departure time is at 10:00am, and 02:00pm. Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 12:30pm, and 04:30pm
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Drivers must be minimum age 10 years old we are not stuck on age as much as height; you need to be at least 150cm tall to safely ride an ATV.
- Passengers must be minimum age 4+ years old
- The drivers must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.