Private Longtail Boat Charter Tour Around Phi Phi Island From Phi Phi
Private Longtail Boat Charter Tour Around Phi Phi Island From Phi Phi. Experience the charm of riding on Thailand’s iconic, traditional Longtail Boat. You’ll have an authentic experience of the Phi Phi islands, cruising around stunning coves, bays, lagoons & beaches. Rent a longtail boat to yourself and make memories to last a lifetime. You have the freedom to choose the complete itinerary of your tour, choose the time of your departure, and choose the program as you go. If you love somewhere you can stay longer or if you are bored you can sail off to another beach or snorkeling spot. Avoid the tourist crowds in your own private long tail boat that can accommodate up to 14 people.
- Escape the crowds and charter your own private traditional longtail boat. Our personalized private tours are the ultimate way to appreciate the beauty and charm of the Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore and visit the Phi Phi Islands. Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
- Private Longtail boat rental for half-day or full-day allows you to make your own trip with an experienced local captain who knows the best places to take you.
- Drinking water
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask (Fins for rent only)
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
McDonald’s, Phi Phi Island
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
McDonald near Tonsai pier on Phi Phi Don Island
What To Expect
The program is up to you, you can depart any time to explore Phi Phi Islands with an experienced local Thai captain. Bring some beers, a picnic, and some tunes, and enjoy your own private longtail boat rental trip with your friends or loved ones, around the spectacular Koh Phi Phi Islands!
Half Day Phi Phi Lay Island
1st Stop Just a few minutes long tail boat ride from Ton Sai Pier, we will bring you to Monkey Beach or Sam Had Beach, the most popular attraction of Phi Phi Islands. The beach is filled with a flock of wild monkeys.
2nd Stop Viking Cave is a mysterious cave with a long history. It is also home to a thousand swift birds. These birds make their nests out of their own saliva. The nests will be collected by local Thai people that live in the cave to protect the nests and swifts. Viking Cave is a very nice spot to snorkel. If you are lucky you can even see Black Tip Reef Sharks in the shallow site!
3rd Stop Next stop right after Viking Cave is Pileh Lagoon. As you enter the lagoon you will be surrounded by limestone mountains and emerald warm water. Don’t hesitate to jump into the ocean and take a photo with this breath-taking view.
4th Stop Loh Sa Mah Bay is another stunning bay that you must visit. The limestone cliffs rise straight out of the ocean. It is also hosted to a popular snorkeling and diving spot called “Pi Leh Wall”. You can snorkel and discover the exotic fish and beautiful coral reef here.
5th Stop The last stop of this package is the highlight of the Phi Phi Islands. We proudly present to you the world-famous beach, Maya Bay! Maya Bay is well-known by travelers around the world because it was the location of the movie “The Beach”. The movie was released to audiences in 2000 and it has brought more than a million travelers from around the world to Maya Bay every year. Just 200 meters from the beach, there is a coral reef under the water where you can discover beautiful fish. Grab your snorkel and enjoy marine life!
Half Day Phi Phi Don East Coast
1st Stop Our first stop is Long Beach. The beach is wide and long with powder-soft sand. Start your island sightseeing trip by jumping into the clear water and snorkeling around the famous shark point.
2nd Stop After you spend some time in Long Beach, We will take another long tail boat ride to Loh Moo Dee Bay. Loh Moo Dee Bay is located on the east coast of Phi Phi Don in the south of the island. The bay is quiet and peaceful, lined with coconut trees. As you step in the bay you’ll feel the soft white sand under your feet. Relax in clear. warm water and appreciate the view of Koh Pu and Koh Jum on the horizon, which will take your breath away.
3rd Stop For the next stop we will bring you to Rantee Bay. Rantee Bay is located on east coast of Phi Phi Don. There is a beautiful, small beach surrounded by tropical trees along with soft sand and turquoise water. Rantee Bay is one of the hidden gems in Phi Phi Don. You can find peace and stay away from the crowd here.
4th Stop Our fourth stop is just next to Rantee Bay. The beach is known by the name Relax Beach or Phak Nam Beach. It is home to Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort, one of the most famous resorts on the island. Some people call it “Small Paradise on Earth”. If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful place to spend time and relax, you shouldn’t miss Relax Beach!
5th Stop The fifth stop but not the last is Loh Ba Kao Bay. The beautiful Loh Ba Kao is very famous for travelers. The beach is clean and lined with coconut trees. It is also a good spot to grab your snorkel equipment and hop into the clearest warm water.
6th Stop Last stop before we go back to Ton Sai Pier will be the world-famous beach that’s worth a visit, Monkey Beach. They come out of the jungle for food and they are not afraid of humans. Watch them play around with their family and take some nice photos with them to make your memories last.
Half Day Phi Phi Don West Coast
1st Stop We’ll be heading to Loh La Na bay. Start your day with a beautiful beach and jump into clear water. Have breakfast and enjoy beach vibes.
2nd Stop One of the most popular bays in Phi Phi Islands, Nui Bay! It is located to the north of Loh Da Lum Bay. Nui Bay is surrounded by coconut trees and limestone cliffs along with soft white sand. You can also discover beautiful marine life; explore the corals and relax on the beach.
3rd Stop Monkey Beach. Local Thai People also call It Yong Kasem Beach. It is just outside Loh Da Lum Bay on the west. You can find a colony of monkeys on the beach as it’s named.
4th Stop Wang Long Bay. Wang Long Bay is a hidden gem of Phi Phi Islands, due to the small entrance that only allows small boats to enter. The small beach is hidden behind the cliffs which make it rare to see from the outside. Wang Long Bay is surrounded by limestone cliffs and trees. It feels like you are in another world as you enter the lagoon.
5th Stop Our last stop for the half-day Phi Phi Don tour is Sam had Beach or Monkey Beach. Monkey Beach is an attraction that is worth visiting on Phi Phi Island. The beach is filled with wild monkeys. They are not afraid to approach humans, which can give you a great opportunity to take a photo with them. After we spend some time with the monkeys we will head back to Phi Phi Don.
Full Day Phi Phi Lay Island and Phi Phi Don
1st Stop For this route we will start at Ton Sai Bay. Our first stop will be Sam Had Beach also known as Wild Monkey Beach and we will visit the little furry friends that live there.
2nd Stop From Monkey Beach we will head to Viking Cave. Viking Cave is a major collection point for outrageously valuable swifts’ nests, the key components of the Chinese specialty bird’s-nest soup.
3rd Stop Next, one of two gorgeous emerald lagoons that await in Phi-Phi Leh’s interior, beautiful Phi Leh Bay.
4th Stop After Phi Leh Bay we head off to Loh Samah Bay, a magical place for enjoying nature in the beautiful Andaman Islands, with a great beach for snorkeling and relaxing.
5th Stop Maya Bay, from the famous movie The Beach, is next on the route. Even though the beach itself is closed, you can still enjoy the beautiful view of the beach from the boat outside.
6th Stop Next we head to Long Beach facing southwest with beautiful views out over Phi Phi Leh. This beach has possibly the softest and finest white sand.
7th Stop Next we head off to another stunning beach, Loh Moo Dee Beach.
8th Stop Next on the route is Loh Ba Kao Bay. We’ll be away from the main tourist area of Phi Phi Don, enjoying the spiritual and calming surroundings and fascinating misty light. Here there are rarely any waves from the Andaman sea and the water, depending on the time of day and weather, acquires different shades of emerald green.
9th Stop Loh Lana (Lana Bay, also spelled Loh Lannah or Loh Lanna) is a splendid cove located on the northwest coast of Koh Phi Phi Don, the main island of the Phi Phi group. It features a 500-meter long beach.
10th Stop To end the day we go to Wang Long Bay. It is an amazing place and definitely a must-see if you come to Phi Phi. Here you can swim in the turquoise water, surrounded by hundreds of little fish.
- You come by yourself to the meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Each extra person is 300 Baht. Each extra hour is 500 Baht each.
- You can bring some snacks, drinks, or food with you, all restaurants and the local market can make a packed lunch for you or let us know ahead if you wish to order lunch for an extra charge of 100THB per person (can choose from Thai fried rice or baguette sandwich, chicken or vegetarian).
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease, and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.