Rok and Haa Islands Snorkeling Tours From Koh Lanta by Speedboat
Rok and Haa Islands Snorkeling Tours From Koh Lanta by Speedboat, snorkeling tour and discovering Rok and Haa Island. Enjoy the white sand beaches and laid back atmosphere. Sunbathe and swim at white powdered beaches with crystal clear water on Koh Rok. Snorkel in the inviting turquoise water of Thailand as you explore the beautiful coral reefs underwater. Discover the fantastic underwater world of Koh Rok and Koh Haa Island while swimming. Enjoy a Thai lunch with seasonal fruits.
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Hotel Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Sala Dan Pier
Sala Dan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up
- Pick up zone
- Baan Kantiang: 07:30am
- Kaw Kwang: 07:30am
- Klong Dao: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Jark: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Khong: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Nin: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Klong Tob: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Long Beach: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Pra Ae Beach: 07:30am – 07:40am
- Saladan: 07:30am
- **Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
What To Expect
Rok and Haa Islands Snorkeling Tours From Koh Lanta by Speedboat, enjoy a full-day speedboat tour from Koh Lanta, Krabi to explore the fantastic Koh Rok and Koh Haa. Discover two of the most magnificent snorkeling spots at Mu Koh Lanta Marine National Park. Spend the day sunbathing on the amazing white sandy beaches and swim among colorful tropical fish and coral reefs.
It is a very popular traveling program for tourists who travel to visit Koh Lanta. Koh Rok (Rok Island) and Koh Haa (Haa Island) are located in Krabi territorial seawater connecting to Trang Sea that it is called as “Queen of the Andaman” because it is a very beautiful and fertile island, a peaceful island with very clear water contrasting with the fine white sand beach, there is a lot of beautiful fish and shallow-water coral in area of Koh Rok (Rok island), and many shallow diving spots around it with the different beauty for each diving spot.
Koh Haa (Haa Island) consists of a group of 5 islands, Koh Haa Yai (Big Haa Island) is shaped like a topsail and a very famous diving spot to see the shallow water coral, the outstanding point of diving is the various types and colors of coral, the small or big sizes of a fish group such as Manta Ray and Whale Shark.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 3-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.