The Best Krabi Sunset Cruises Tour
The Best Krabi Sunset Cruises Tour, perfect afternoon tour to visit the most beautiful island nearby Krabi. Romantic cruise to Krabi’s 5 islands along the Krabi coastline during sunset. Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites. A touch of elegance on a historic wooden junk ship. Relax on the deck and take the fantastic views as much as you like. Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef. Use of snorkel gear, stand-up paddleboards, and kayak for your convenience. Enjoy a delightful sunset. Enjoy a Thai-style buffet and world-famous cocktails.
- Pick up from Ao Nang Beach at 01:15pm in front of Pranang Inn reception
- Pick up from West Railay Beach at 01:30pm in front of Railay Village Resort (Low season in front of Railay Princess Resort)
- English speaking crew/guide
- Snorkeling mask , Life Jacket
- Paddle Boarding & Kayak
- Thai Style buffet dinner, soft drinks, snacks & water free
- Alcohol available to purchase on board
- Accident Insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ao Nang Beach, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
What To Expect
The Best Krabi Sunset Cruises Tour, the best romantic sunset cruise snorkeling and dinner in Krabi! Invite your partner or friends and soak up the best views of Ao Nang-Railay ‘s towering limestone mountain cliffs. This 6 hour Krabi Sunset Cruise is available 7 days a week and all year round. The program begins at approximately 02:00 PM with meeting points in both Ao Nang and Railay and then transfer to a longtail boat that will bring you to the traditional Thai wooden junk sailboat.
Find a comfortable place on deck as the crew raises the sails, or head to the onboard bar to purchase a beer or cocktail. You’ll cruise by a series of five islands off the Railay coast, including Koh Poda, Koh Gai(Chicken Island), Koh Si, Koh Yawasam, and Ta Ming. Since the boat is stocked with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards, there’s plenty of opportunity to get active at each stop, or you can just enjoy the views from the deck. You’ll have the opportunity to swim and snorkel.
You can also try the 2-person kayak and 1 of the 4 stand-up paddle boards available. Do as much or as little as you like on the cruise. The teak deck is perfect for relaxing and taking in the majestic views. End the day sailing back to the Railay Peninsula while watching the sunset over the Andaman Sea. You’ll also have a chance to swim in the water next to Pranang Beach after dark if you’d like to experience the bioluminescence.
A Thai inspired buffet dinner (with vegetarian options) will be served as the sunset over the Andaman Sea. When darkness falls, your captain drops anchor off Pranang Beach for a swimming in the water, your final stop of the evening.
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.