2 Days 1 Night Maeklang Elephant Conservation Sky Camp Chiang Mai
2 Days 1 Night Maeklang Elephant Conservation Sky Camp. Spend the night at the sanctuary and sleep in a traditional Thai bungalow right by the river. Enjoy a typical Thai barbecue and make a campfire under the stars. Did you ever dream about a place where humans and animals could live in harmony? At Maeklang Elephant Conservation Community, we have created this special place for our elephants to retrieve their natural habitat and for you to meet their sustainability. We will spend the night at the sanctuary and sleep in a traditional Thai bungalow right by the river. In the evening we will enjoy a typical Thai barbecue called “Moo Kata” and make a campfire under the stars. The elephants will stay close to your bungalow and wake you up in the morning for breakfast.
- Spend 2 days 1 night with adorable elephants at Maeklang Elephant Conservation Community is an eco-friendly, ethical elephant sanctuary that does not allow elephant riding or torturing (e.g. using hook).
- The place was rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor. Come to support the local community to reserve those beloved elephants. This program will bring you to both Main Camp and Sky Camp.
- Meet the caretaker of the center and help them prepare food for the friendly elephants, feed, bathe and enjoy a mud spa.
- Pick up and drop off from your place or accommodation in Chiangmai city.
- English speaking Guide
- Accident Insurance
- 4 Meals, Drinking water
- Food for Feed Elephants
- All entrance fees
- 1 Night Accommodation at the Maeklang Elephant Sanctuary
Chiang Mai Town
Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
What To Expect
Welcome To Maeklang Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai. Where you can tour our best jungle elephant conservation camp. Be part of Maeklang Elephant Conservation Community and help us support the local community and preserve elephants, wildlife, and the local environment. Our elephant sanctuary rescue center is situated near Chiang Mai on the banks of the Maeklang River, the source of which is Doi Inthanon, Thailand’s highest mountain just a few kilometers from the center.
Our 2 days 1-night program provides you the opportunity to support the project and the local community in a more in-depth fashion. You will have a chance to be close to these great animals. First of all, you will starts activities at our Maeklang Elephant camp. On arrival, you will be introduced to our family and given a bamboo hut for the night, after you will start to 1st day’s activities in the evening enjoy a local BBQ-style dinner, relax around the campfire. Day 2 will start with feeding elephants, having breakfast, and learning more about our elephant sanctuary conservation project and our elephants at our Skycamp.
- Child ticket age between 4-9 years.
- Free hotel pickup is available for Chiang Mai city.
- At the Park, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
- This is a joint tour, the operator will be picking up each guest in order, so please kindly wait patiently at your hotel. If waiting for too long, please contact the operator immediately.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.