Big Game Fishing Koh Samui – Day Fishing Trip
Big Game Fishing Koh Samui – Day Fishing Trip. Relax and go fishing in the crystal-clear water on the south side of Koh Samui. Plentiful marine life and secluded islands with white sand beaches. If you enjoy adventure, you’ll love Big Game Fishing. With an experienced captain and crew, this tour will take you to the richest waters around Samui to where the big underwater game is. Live bait, great atmosphere, on-board lunch, and excitement guaranteed. Run by one of the most popular fishing companies in Koh Samui, this day trip offers you to live for real the excitement procured by the struggle with a powerful and sometimes huge fish hooked at your line. As the richest waters around Samui are located to the south of the island, it takes a little longer to drive to the pier but the big game fishing is well worth it. We have regular catches of barracuda, cobia, shark, mackerel, sailfish, snapper, grouper, trevally & more…
- Relax and go fishing in the crystal-clear water on the south side of Koh Samui(Taen Island and Madsum Island). Plentiful marine life and secluded islands with white sand beaches.
- Take you on a genuine Thai wooden fishing boat with a cool shade cover to protect you from the sun and the rain and including fishing equipment such as rods, lines, trawling gear, bait.
- Snorkeling, we will be fishing mainly around the south and east of Koh Samui. This also happens to be the best location for snorkeling around the island. As we anchor the boat, you can decide to go fishing or snorkeling. Or both!
- Continental breakfast, BBQ lunch with your catch of the day and enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
Free round-trip transfer from Nathon, Maenam, Bophut, Chaweng, Lamai, and Choengmon
Lunch buffet, fresh fruit, fresh B.B.Q. with your catch
- Soft drinks, coffee and snack
Fishing gear, baits, and lures
- Refreshing towel
- Life jackets
Extra Transfer Charge 300 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Nathon Town, Butterfly Garden, Taling Ngam, Phang Ka and Lipa Noi
PHU YAI NON PIER
PHU YAI NON PIER, Plai Laem Soi 3, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Following a pick-up from your hotel, climb aboard a traditional boat with a cool shade to protect you from the sun and rain and capacity for no more than 15 people. Spend the day big game fishing and snorkeling in the Gulf of Thailand on an amazing trip from Koh Samui. Benefit from the local knowledge of your skipper, who will choose the best sites for the day, depending on the weather and sea conditions. Use a rod and bait to fish for the catch of the day as you sail around the beautiful islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum. Avail of the clean and clear water as your skipper starts a BBQ lunch. Trawl from the back of the boat if you want a challenge, and try and catch some of the big fish. Along the way, visit a special location to snorkel with the colorful marine life of the Gulf of Thailand up close.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Completely incorrect description but fun day.
Entirely inaccurate description. nnNo rods for larger fish, only caught the same tiny species . No wine. No bbq (fried meal). No trawling out the back of the boat. nnNice crew and tasty food, but agent needs to update misleading description.
Nice day of catiching small fish
It was a great day. The fish were al little bit small but we had a blast on the boat. The skipper and deckhand were friendly en knew what they were doing. The food was good and the swimming was nice. My friends are not fisherman so the small fish were great for them. When you are more expierenced in fishing it can be a little bit disappointing. But it was a fun day.
Great fishing experience
A brilliant day on the waternCaught loads of fish which the skipper cooked up for lunch and were delicious nAlso a selection of rice ,chicken,prawns,potatoes and fresh fruit and watermelon nSkipper and deckhand were very knowledgeable and made sure everyone knew what they were doing and enjoying themselves nAlso cold water and soft drinks available throughout the day
Brilliant 100% recommend a day with Mr Tu Fishing
My husband is a fly fisherman back home and he was keen to come fishing while we were away. This trip was brilliant and the guys looked after everyone. It was a brilliant day and we caught around 30-40 I think fish! We had a bbq lunch with what we caught which was beautiful. Also as chance to stop off for a dip.
Charter operator caught all the big fish and left us fishing for bait
Not a bad day out. Would be great though if we all could of fished live bait. Instead of the operators hooking massive fish and then hand over the rod so we can wind them in. Whereu2019s the fun in that. Everyone was catching tiny fish on squid. They were nearly the same size as the bait. Lunch was brilliant. Maybe Iu2019m just use the Australian charters.
Wat een Topdag!
Geweldige ervaring met prachtig weer. Smorgens netjes op tijd opgehaald bij het hotel en bij aankomst direct vertrokken de zee op. We hebben op verschillende plekken gevist. Als we even niets vingen gingen we naar een ander plekje. De gevangen vis werd aan boord door de bemanning klaargemaakt en dat was onze lunch. Er was ook nog tijd voor een duik in het warme zeewater. Heerlijk! Echt een aanrader. Een echte Topdag!
u8239u9577Yaou4ee5u53cau8239u4e0au7684u5de5u4f5cu4ebau54e1u5011u90fdu975eu5e38u5c08u696d, u5b8cu7f8eu7684u5354u52a9u4ee5u53cau7167u9867u6240u6709u540cu884cu7684u5718u54e1.nu7576u4e2du6709u4ebau56e0u70bau6688u8239, u9084u7279u5730u547cu53ebu4e86u53e6u5916u7684u8239u96bbu4f86u63d0u65e9u63a5u9001u56deu5cb8u4e0a, u4e0du904eu9700u8981u652fu4ed8u984du5916u7684u4ea4u901au8cbbu7528.nu4e0au5348u91e3u4e0au7684u6f01u7372u6703u8655u7406u5f8cu8b8au6210u5348u9910, u53efu60dcu7684u662fu6599u7406u7684u6280u5de7u4e26u6c92u6709u592au591au7684u4eaeu9ede, u53eau662fu55aeu7d14u7684u6cb9u70b8, u6709u9edeu53efu60dcu4e86u65b0u9baeu7684u9b5a.nu4e0bu5348u91e3u4e0au7684u6f01u7372, u5982u80fdu5728u8fd4u56deu78bcu982du5f8cu8655u7406, BBQu9019u985eu7684u6d3bu52d5, u611fu89bau6703u66f4u5b8cu7f8e, u800cu4e0du662fu611fu89bau4e0au91e3u4e0au7684u6f01u5c31u83abu540du5176u5999u7684u88abu6c92u6536u4e86.
Smu00e5 fisk, utrolig trist u00e5 vu00e6re vitne til behandlingen av fisk og blekksprut. Kroken ble nappet ut av munnen, og fiskene lagt i en bu00f8tte for u00e5 du00f8 sakte. Hvorfor utsette fiskene for dette nu00e5r man enkelt kan knekke nakken pu00e5 de?!
Niente di entusiasmante
Attrezzature vecchie e ti portano a pesca a largo e stai fermo ad aspettare che abbicchi non tutte le canne hanno una buona risposta... Se lo sapevo portavo la mia canna che sicuramente andava meglio nI pesci ci sono ma le canne non valgono nulla nPensavo che avremmo pescato anche a traina invece no