CF MOTO Off Road 4×4 Monster Tour In Pattaya
The CF Moto Off Road 4×4 Monster is the flagship off road vehicle here at Pattaya Off-Rad Safari, with four-wheel drive, higher ground clearance, more power and tougher suspension than regular buggies. This tour will take you to places we would not take our other ATV/Buggy tours and will offer the most enjoyment to drivers who have some previous off-road experience and ability, but they are relatively straightforward to drive and offer the thrill seeker a fantastic ride – the CF’s are the vehicle we take when we want to have fun. Note the CF Motos are left-hand drive (ie opposite to cars in Thailand).
- Taking our guests on an adventure of a lifetime with our thrilling CF MOTO Off Road tour
- Explore off-beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots during the tour
- Enjoy the most scenic trails that will take your breath away
- Have an unforgettable day from seeing rural Pattaya which usually not seen by a tourist
- A CF Moto 4×4 Machine for one driver and optional passenger
- Experienced English & Thai speaking guide who will lead tour
- All safety gear, such as helmet, goggles, face masks, optional knee and elbow pads
- Long sleeved riders shirt made from breathable material (to be returned after the ride)
- Changing rooms with showers & lockers
- Complimentary tea & coffee and bottled water in your CF Moto for on tour
- Picnic Lunch with soft drinks (Full Day Tour)
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Pattaya Off Road Safari
WXF3+4F Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- You come by yourself or you can also get picked up from anywhere in Pattaya (Naklua to Na Jomtien) to Pattaya Off Road Safari (an extra charge)
What To Expect
This tour will take you to places we would not take our other ATV/Buggy tours and will offer the most enjoyment to drivers who have some previous off-road experience and ability, but they are relatively straightforward to drive and offer the thrill seeker a fantastic ride – the CF’s are the vehicle we take when we want to have fun. For half day tour, tour lasts 2.5 hours and usually covers around 35km.
If 2.5 hours is not enough, we give you the Monster, a unique, full day off-road guided tour experience around the Pattaya outback. From our showroom by Lake Map Phrachan, we follow all off-road tracks to Mount Chi Chan, stopping along the way at the View Point, Waterfall, Buddha Lake (for a refreshing swim) arriving at Silver Lake and Buddha Mountain (sometimes called Buddha Laser Mountain) for an outdoor picnic lunch.
We keep the tour size small for an unmatched off-road experience over a wide variety of terrain; from tight jungle trails, to slippery single tracks, to riverbeds filled with rocks, to wide open blasts through plantations, set against a backdrop of some spectacular mountain and sea views. This is a true off-road adventure, for those who love the sport, so expect there to be rocky, muddy, sandy, tight and wide tracks, and maybe a few testing surprises.
- Half Day Tour, departure time is at 10:00am, and 02:00pm. Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 12:30pm, and 04:30pm
- Full Day Tour, departure time is at 10:00am. Return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at 03:30pm
- Please arrive 20 mins prior to your tours departure time
- Drivers must be minimum age 10 years old we are not stuck on age as much as height; you need to be at least 150cm tall to safely ride an ATV.
- Passengers must be minimum age 4+ years old
- The drivers must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerisms with no refund.
- In any case, if your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.