James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket
James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket. Start your journey from Ao Po Pier and climb aboard a 2-storey fishing boat and experience the beauty of Phang-Nga Bay and its many limestone islets. Enter the Bat Cave by canoe, and avail of the services of a paddle-man on every vessel. Continue to Koh Hong and explore a room-like lagoon. Marvel at the limestone rock formations in different shapes before relaxing with a buffet lunch onboard the boat. End with a visit to the islands of Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan and discover the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot. Cruise back to Phuket and keep a lookout for the large flock of seahawks that live on the nearby mountain.
- Enjoy canoeing, swimming, and relaxing at Hong Island and Nakae island.
- Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing.
- Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot.
- Enjoy Buffet lunch on board.
Free round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket Town
Delicious lunch, small refreshment on-board
English-speaking tour guide
Life jackets on-board
National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child)
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Ao Po, Laguna zone, Rawai, Sai Yuan, Naiharn, Baan Krating, Layan
Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 THB/Private Van(Round Trip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Mai Khao, Cape Panwa, Makham Bay, Koh Si Ray
Ao Por Pier
Andaman Sea, 3C6J+FVW ตำบล ป่าคลอก อำเภอถลาง ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
What To Expect
This is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND). The Tapu island or “James Bond Island” is the giant standing rock sitting in the middle of the sea in the area of the front bay near the Pingkan mountain. Looking from the far, this rock looks like a giant nail, nailing deep into the seawater. This Tapu island is a very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws on several tours. This is one of the most famous tourist spots in the world that many tourists come to visit. In addition to Tapu island and Panyee island, there are many interesting spots for tourists in Phang Nga Bay such as Maju mountain, grotto, Panak island, Hong Island, and Ping Kan island. However, the cruise along the Tapu island has been enforcing some restrictions from the official government. They prohibit the tourists to look too closely at the island because the sunk part of this island is very old where eroded for ages. This eroding rock may cause accidents at any point in time.
Koh Panak (Panak Island)Located southwest of Koh Hong where many caves and inner sea are around the island. Some caves can be reached by kayaking while some have a very high entrance that tourists need to climb up. The inner sea will be seen from the cave entrance. The favorite attractions are Khang Khao Cave, Ice Cream Cave, and Gong Gang Cave. Koh Panak has wonderful scenery around the island, the cliffs, and strange beautiful stalactites almost the same as Koh Hong.
The little natural wonder makes it even more spectacular is Koh Hong (Hong Island, Phang Nga Bay), a limestone island with the bay almost surrounded by the cliff looking like the hall where boats can sail into the cave channel through the other side of the sea. But due to the low cave roof, only kayaks can get through the channel. When the tides allow to, one can enter Hong Island by canoe. The area is also good for swimming.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
A day out not to miss!
Fantastic Day, well organised and thought out. Loved it and would definitely recommend it. Soft drinks and food were available throughout the day and the lunch was great, sights were just amazing. All the crew were brilliant but big shout out to Kim who helped us take some photos we would not have thought to do. I have a mobility issue and all the crew were great in helping when needed. Memories that will stay with me. Thank you.
Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island with Canoeing By Big Boat From Phuket
This day trip was well worth it rain or shine the scenery was beautiful and waters were calm. The crew on the boat were so friendly and funny and really added to the whole experience ud83dude04 u2026 Also included was a yummy Thai lunch as well as snacks & drinks throughout the day . Loved we were picked up and dropped back at our accommodation so, definitely recommend doing this.
A fantastic easy day
The staff were friendly, the boat was clean, the food was great, had lots of snacks and music. It was a fantastic day! The only negative is the big boat was slow, but for those who get travel sickness this it probably the best option. They also played games at the end of the day which was fun.
This trip was excellent, the whole day we were looked after and nothing was to much trouble for the crew. We did allot of trips in our time in Thailand but this one was by far the best value for money.nWe were informed at every step what weu2019re doing and all the history and information was given about every island. nThis is definitely a trip you need to do if you visit this beautiful place, it is truly spectacular. nThank you to all it was a once in a lifetime experience
Bobby good guide
Bobby was a great guide, lunch was freshly cooked and tasted amazing. Do beware when you reach James Bond island those ladies that helped you take a picture will get you to view their wares and everything is expensive and fake pearls. Other than that the trip was very well taken care of
A dreamy and memorable trip to the depths of the dreamy island with memories of Roger Moore's James Bond movie and the pleasure of swimming with local Thai food and a happy tour on the Big Ship. Will nature play a more beautiful role with green colors? I don't know, but I know that the beauty of this dream can never be compared to any trip .Do not miss the pleasure of this trip. My special suggestion is to travel to the depths of this memory.
Miss information and rude communication
The trip advisor information read that the tour atarted at 9:30am. After I reserved the tour I got a message that the pick up time is 7:15 to 7:30am more than two hours before the displayed tour time. I asked the tour operator about this discrepancy and Ithe answer was that the pick up time was 7:15am to 7:30am and if I missed it the transport will leave without me. Really rude i interaction with the customer