Phi Phi Island and Khai Island Snorkeling Tour from Phuket
Phi Phi Island and Khai Island Snorkeling Tour from Phuket, relax on the white sand beach, swim in crystal clear water, or snorkel among coral reefs and colorful fishes. Discovering, swimming, or snorkeling at the awesome places of Khai Island(Khai Nok and Khai Nai Islands) and Phi Phi Islands. Exploring and sightseeing at Monkey Beach, enjoy snorkeling at Pileh Bay and Loh Samah Bay. Encounter wild monkeys on Monkey Beach. Explore Viking Cave and enjoy the beauty of the Andaman Sea. Taste a great buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim, Kathu, Phuket Town, Siray, Chalong
English-speaking tour guide
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Lunch and fresh fruits
- Soft Drink Tea, Coffee
- Life jackets on board
- Travel insurance
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Royal Phuket Marina
X98R+P8 Ko Kaeo, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Kathu, Phuket Town, Siray, Chalong
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/Pax(Round Trip) : Tritrang, Nakalay, Leamhin Pier, Boat Lagoon
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/Pax(Round Trip) : Laguna, Dusit, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Cape Panwa
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Rawai, Naiharn, Naiyang, Naithorn, Mai Khao Beach and Airport
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,500 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) for the other areas
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Phi Phi Island and Khai Island Snorkeling Tour from Phuket, this program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations, restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Khai Nok and Khai Nai Island is a small island surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists.
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of the Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, the lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise watercolor with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. The stunning lagoon, a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
BOOK THIS if you want to see amazing places and have a great time. Worth the price!
If I could give this 50000 stars I would. Our tour guide Kit was HILARIOUS the whole staff was helpful and knowledgeable. The snorkeling was amazing. The places we went to were beyond beautiful to see. They even brought the monkeys at Monkey Island bananas and threw them to them on the wall. Truly the best outing. Canu2019t wait to come back again!
An excellent option for the price
A great tour for the price that includes all the popular locations but it does not feel rushed and the crew on board were amazing. The locations were generally crowded but that is to be expected for such popular destinations. The ride towards the islands was fun and comfortable. Bottled water is available for free at all times and the company provides snorkeling equipment. nnJust make sure to bring a hat if planning to sit in the open area of the boat. nnFood was okish compared to other tours of the same company but adequate nonetheless with options for vegetarians.
Was feeling a little tired this day, but the tour itself was fun. Was about an hour speed boat to and back. Islands were beautiful. Lots of people. Snorkeling masks and vests provided but would have been nice if fins provided as well (I had fins provided on another tour). Good areas to swim with lots of fish though.
Great value for Money , Great operators
Amazing tour , thank you Alex & Especially Doy , took care of me the whole tour although I camenSolo and booked the day before , had enough time at every place never was rushed . High recommend, doy even took my phone had took my photos for me when I didnu2019t even have to ask ! Great tour all around
i had such an amazing time here, the whole crew was great, i believe my tour guides name was kiet or kit? something like that, i donu2019t remember the names of the other people but they truly were all amazing, i came solo so i was a little nervous to do things like this but im glad i did, i will definitely be back !!
Great trip! It was very well organised and the staff was very friendly and professional. The snorkelling spot was amazing! Huge variety of fish and beautiful reef. Vegetarian food is available, personally brought to you by the very nice guide Boy.nMake sure to bring lots of sunscreen!
Really cool, but bring sunscreen
I had a really good time. We were very lucky with the weather. The sea was not too choppy. The first swimming spot was very crowded but still super beautiful. The snorkeling was wonderful at both spots. We were able to see some cool fishes and an octopus.nOur tour guide Boy took really good care of us and made sure we received a vegetarian meal, although we were the only ones not eating meat.nBut make sure to bring sunscreen!!
The trip was pleasant, despite the fact that it rained most of the day, so I recommend some rainwear. The sea is very beautiful, so with the sunshine I highly recommend this trip.nLunch is at a resort located on one of the islands included in the programme, the food is very good.
Great crew and beautiful scenery
My wife and I did this tour for our 20th anniversary trip. The crew was super friendly and helpful. Showed us some great scenery and snorkeling was amazing. Water felt great and even the passing showers added to the adventure. Would highly recommend
Fantastic family day out!
From pick up from the hotel at 7.15am to drop off at 6.15pm it was a fabulous experience and great value for money.nnAs a family of four we went with an 8 and 10 year old. There was some initial waiting around at the marina, but plenty of breakfast & coffee was available.nnJourney out just over an hour, fairly choppy sea, but speedboat as comfortable as could be expected.nnBamboo Island - wasn't on the original itinerary, but we were happy to go. Windy, tidal currents quite strong and fairly crowded, not as idyllic as we had expected, but nothing the tour operator could do about any of those things.nnNext we went to Ko Phi Phi Don for lunch. Delicious buffet lunch at Phi Phi Holiday Resort Hotel on Leamtong Beach. Thai & Western food available. Great location, you could swim in the pool or the sea and there was a beautiful stretch of unspoiled beach. Following lunch we were taken to a great snorkelling spot and given 40 minutes to enjoy swimming amongst the coral and fish.nnWe then headed to Ko Phi Le Island. We only pulled up next to Monkey Beach, which we viewed from the boat. Given there were probably 50+ tourists on shore surrounding about 5 monkeys, that was a wise option. We passed Viking Cave and were given a second session snorkelling in another amazing spot close by.nnAfter this we headed around to the famous Maya Bay. There is a reasonably long walk along wooden platforms which have been put in to protect the bay from the impact of tourists. Typically there's a large crowd where you first arrive at 'The Beach', but if you take just a couple of minutes to walk to the other side you can get great shots without hundreds of people around you. We were lucky as it was July, the bay is closed to tourist from August for conservation, so do check it's open before you book.nnMod and his crew were great all day. Upbeat, positive and well informed about the areas we were visiting. It is a long day but well worth it and at a very reasonable cost.
Best trip Iu2019ve ever been! u2764ufe0f
It was a very positive trip, more like a holiday with old international friends - thanks to the staff and other tourists! Snorkling was in a very beautiful place where were amazing sea creatures, I strongly advise you to take a waterproof phone case to shoot underwater. The snorkling was about 30-40min, but that was enough for us. It was wonderful on the islands and the beach, we had time for a rest and for taking photos.nSpecial thanks to the staff! u0022Kitkatu0022 ud83dude02 - is the coolest and most charismatic guide I have ever come across. He paid a lot of attention to safety, explained in detail with humor why, what for and how. The entire composition of our group was always involved into funny conversation on the bow of the boat. Also, many thanks to ALL STAFF for the WONDERFUL photos in the lagoon u2600ufe0f
Phi phi island tour
Great tour. Our boat operator, Kip made the day very enjoyable. Lots of places to swim. Good snorkeling, just didnu2019t see more of a variety of fish I was hoping for. Also, o-hoo travel miscommunicated the morning pick up time with us so we were waiting unsure if/when we were going to be picked up. Likely a language barrier, FYI so be aware of that.