Early Bird Phi Phi and 4 Islands One Day Tour From Krabi
Early Bird Phi Phi and 4 Islands One Day Tour From Krabi, start an amazing day with early morning excursion. Sightseeing and admiring beautiful sunrise from the horizon. Visit the breathtaking Phi Phi Islands earlier to avoid the crowds. Visit the famous 4 Islands of Krabi : Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tub Island and Mor Island. Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef. A stress-free option for travelers with limited time. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group.
- Observe coral and fish with provided snorkel gear.
- Enjoy a light breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks.
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Free hotel pick up is available for Ao Nang, Klong Muang beach, Tubkaek beache and Railay beach
Lunch, soft drinks, drinking water, tropical seasonal fruits
Snorkeling equipments, life jackets
English speaking guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Krabi Town
Nopparat Thara Pier
Nopparat Thara Pier Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Ao Nang beach, Klong Muang beach, Tubkaek beach and Railay beach
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Krabi Town
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
What To Expect
Early Bird Phi Phi and 4 Islands One Day Tour From Krabi, it is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island).
A limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations , restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Ma Ya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed,we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Sa Mah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff , cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat , which is where it gets the name from. It’s also good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go to close to them.
Koh Phai (Bamboo Island) is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colourful fish in the crystal clear seawater with abundant coral and strolling around the island. Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish and get experiences with the lifestyle of Phi Phi islanders, enjoy the varieties of delicious buffet in the restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
Koh Kai (Chicken Island) has the feature of limestone mountain emerging from the sea ,when we look at the top of the island there is a sharp rock that looks like a chicken’s head which is an origin of the name of Koh Kai (Chicken Island). The coastline of Koh Kai (Chicken Island) is rockbound.
There are many beautiful coral reefs in the west of the island as well and very suitable for diving. The duration of the low tide as called “Talay Waek (Separated Sea)” that we can walk along the beach from Koh Kai (Chicken Island) to the other islands nearby such as Koh Mor (Mor Island) and Koh Tub (Tub Island).
“Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor (Mor Island)”, these two islands are small and connected to each other, during the low tide of seawater, it makes us see white fine sandbank (or sandbar) clearly and when it drops to the lowest level we will see Talay Waek (Separated Sea) caused by the connection among three islands namely Koh Kai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor(Mor Island).
In general, the area of Koh Tub (Tub Island) and Koh Mor (Mor Island) will be a marina of longtail boats and speedboats that take the tourists to Talay Waek (Separated Sea) Krabi.
“ Pranang Cave ” which is located on Railay peninsula ,a very shallow and small cave situated on the seacoast at the end of the beach in the south of “Pranang Cave Bay”, inside the cave is the location of Pranang Shrine which the local people love to take Si Va Lueng (Shiva lingam) to worship, there are some stalagmites and stalactites to be seen in the hall of the cave.
The tourists who travel to this bay, not only they have a chance to pay respect, worship Pranang Shrine, but also take a relaxation on beautiful white and light brown sand beach as well and also can swim in clear blue-green seawater in front of the beach too.
“Poda Island” ,all three sides of the island are surrounded by the beaches, except the west side there is a steep rocky cliff and encounters the sea wave, the beach in front of the island is white fine sand beach with clear blue seawater and soft sand for walking. The tourists who love to visit the island in order to relax, walk along the beach and swim in the seawater.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket age between 4-11 years
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Peu de monde au premier stop mais ensuite beaucoup trop de monde.
Personnel tru00e8s sympathique, beaucoup de temps sur un bateau bondu00e9 d ou on ne voit rien des paysages pendant la navigation et des plages bondu00e9es sauf la premiu00e8re car nous u00e9tions partis tu00f4t. nOn nous avait assuru00e9 peu de monde, en effet 42 passagers sur le bateau mais 3 bateaux au du00e9part donc 120 personnes. nPuis en avanu00e7ant dans la journu00e9e tous les bateaux partant a partir de 9h sont venus se rajouter, u00e0 14h u00e0 bambou island il y avait au moins 15 bateaux sur la plage, on avait l impression d u00eatre sur la plage de Cannes en haute saison. nEnfin 300 litres de carburant consommu00e9s sur la journu00e9e, j ai honte ! nC est sans doute mieux que les autres tours mais cela est trop touristique pour moi.