Elephant Sanctuary Canopy Walkway Tour From Phuket
Elephant Sanctuary Canopy Walkway Tour From Phuket, this 90-minute program is a first-of-its kind experience in Thailand and takes ethical tourism to new heights – literally! Explore our new, 500 meter-long canopy walkway and observe 12 rescued elephants as they roam, forage, bathe and socialize freely in the jungle below. Our tour guides will be happy to share the story of each elephant, and to provide you with interesting facts about the largest land mammal on earth. The program also includes an opportunity to feed some of the elephants, as well as a complimentary T-Shirt. At the end of the tour we serve refreshing iced sodas and unlimited snacks from our snack bar while you can rest and enjoy the serenity of the sanctuary.
- Guided Walk on Thailand’s Longest Canopy Walkway
- Mosquito Spray Accident & travel insurance
- Signature Iced Soda & Unlimited Snacks
- Complimentary PES T-Shirt
- Feeding the Elephants
- Umbrellas & Rain Coat
- Drinking water
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Round trip transfer
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, Paklok, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Joined roundtrip transfers from any accommodation in the Phuket province and back to the same location are available at a 500 baht surcharge per adult (250 baht for children below 12 / free for children below 4).
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and socialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land bordering the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park in North East Phuket. We buy all rescued elephants to ensure that Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is their final home, and we offer professional veterinary care for old and injured elephants.
Not only will your visit leave you inspired and informed, it also goes a long way to support our elephants and future rescues for the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, and to contribute to a more ethical elephant approach, elephant wellbeing, and conservation in Thailand. National Geographic, Lonely Planet, and The Guardian have all endorsed our ethical approach.
- Child ticket age between 4-12 years.
- The entrance fee does not include transportation to and from the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel the tour. We will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.