Koh Samui Jeep Tour Eco Jungle Safari
Koh Samui Jeep Tour Eco Jungle Safari. Discover the jungle of Koh Samui and experience the charm of Samui in a different way. Great fun for everyone whether you are an adrenalin junkie or just after some light-hearted excitement and entertainment. Enjoy one-on-one bonding with Mother Nature as you explore the lush green trails that will lead you to a majestic waterfall. Take a refreshing dive into the cool waters of Namuang Waterfall. Marvel at the vast range of endemic tropical plants along the way and if you’re lucky, you’ll also spot wild birds and animals. Lunch at a tropical garden restaurant and a quick stop at the little fruit market for a taste of tropical Thai fruit to munch on in the jeep.
- Lunch at a tropical garden restaurant, Tropical fruit tasting
- Cool bottled drinking water in the jeep
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Jungle water slides
- Travel insurance
Mr. Ung's Safari
G28X+CV Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui
- If your hotel is located on the mountain or not mentioned on the list, please inform the name of your hotel and contact us for the pickup point.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show
What To Expect
The first stop on the safari is the famous Grandfather/Grandmother Rocks. Next to the rocks is a quaint market selling sorts of handmade Thai products. Then you are off to the largest waterfall on the island for a cool swim in the natural spring water. Then, visit the mummified monk statue in the glass case at the temple as seen on TV. Crank the vehicle into 4WD and head up into the mountain to impressive viewpoints located along the route to the top. Before stopping for a delicious, traditional Thai lunch in the mountain-top restaurant with beautiful views of the island.
After lunch, head to Buddha’s Magic Garden, with weird and wonderful statues all made by hand by one man over many years. Running through the garden is a quaint little stream, and above it is an old monk’s prayer room. Then drive down the mountain and stop at the rubber-making plantation before heading toward the iconic Big Buddha. After an exhilarating day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Child ticket age between 5-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 traveler
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.