Krabi Jungle Tour with ATV Riding
Krabi Jungle Tour with ATV Riding brings you to enjoy and exciting with ATV riding in the forest and bumpy trail. Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Cave Temple, the Emerald Pool, and Hot Spring Waterfall. Visit the Emerald pool, a stunning eco-tourist spot with a visually beautiful aquamarine color surrounded by tropical rainforest and enjoy swimming at the natural pool. Visit Tiger Cave Temple, Krabi best-loved forest temple, fantastic cave, and 1237 stairs to the viewpoint at the top of the mountain. Walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest. Delicious a various set lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy and relax in your own natural “hot-tub jacuzzi” filled with running spring mineral hot water at a pleasant 35 ํ-40 ํ at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang area
- Lunch, drinking water, fruit
- Accident insurance
- First aid kit
- Tour guide
- National park fee (600THB per adult and 300THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Klong Muang
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Tub Kaek
What To Expect
Krabi Jungle Tour with ATV Riding, takes the tourists to visit beautiful and abundant forest of Krabi Province such as Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple), Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) and Hot Spring Waterfall which are located in extensive evergreen forest with varieties of plants and wild animals.
Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple) has been situated in the forest plantation, plain area, valley, the cave cavity and cliff. Regarding the name of the temple, it has been assumed that in the past, there were the tigers living and inside the cave appears natural stone with the feature of the tigers’ paws, some caves that have been situated in the area of the temple are used for the center of meditation of the monks, laymen and laywomen as well.
The warm creek is an origin of “Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool)” in the Southern lowland forest which is a hot spring with a temperature of 30-50 degrees Celsius, a beautiful clear pond in the middle of the forest and it has clear viridian green water that can change its color by the time, date and lighting conditions, around the Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) is a shady green forest area with the richness of the varieties of plants and the place to see scarce birds such as Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher and Black hornbill.
“Hot Spring Waterfall” is another one of unseen Thailand in Krabi Province near Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool), it is a natural bathtub supporting the line of waterfall flowing down from the hill, the waterfall is hot water and consists of various minerals with a temperature of 40-50 degrees and helps relaxing the body.
We also take you to enjoy an exciting hour rides through the beautiful mountain and bumpy trail in the jungle along the nature canal. You can explore and enjoy with the natural environment.
On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Great tour with attentive guide
Great tour! Immediately in the van, our guide (I canu2019t remember her name) already started by giving us an over view of what we were going to do and timing. Great way to hit sone key spots. Our guide was extremely attentive. Even when our teens went the wrong way to the Blue Lagoon (my husband and I stayed at the Emerald pool), she went looking for them and turned them around. By the time we got to the ATVs, it suddenly die poured, so we waited about 10 minutes and it cleared. However, the rain made for a more interesting ATV tour as the ground was wet and we got to drive trough puddles (it did get messy). Everyone had a great time.
activity is well organized
The activity is well organized, nice and friendly staff. the emerald pool are beautiful and especially making the 1220 steps to see the Tiger Cave Temple is absolutely worth it! nATV tour was amazing, although I never drove before it was really cool. Before that one explains how everything works.
Action packed day
Saw this package and thought it looked pretty well priced in comparison to other jungle tour and ATV packages. Even though there were not a lot of reviews I thought for the price I will give it a go. Considering the amount of driving it was very good value however at times the driver of the van drove quite fast. Although we did make it there and back alive. It was a great day out our tour guide was clear and ensured everyone was punctual and safe at the various locations. Lunch was nice and fresh. I would recommend bringing a towel and bathers as well as some good walking shoes and clothes. I would recommend women wear pants or a comfortable skirt that covers the knees (for temple). ATV was very fun and a great way to finish of the day!
It's a lot of fun to go on the atv.
The driver was punctual to pick us up / early which was great but this set the time for the u201crushedu201d theme throughout the excursion. The driver drove like he was training to be in a formula 1 race, but if you can put up with that then the sights for the tiger temple were something else, the over 1000 steps is not for the faint hearted but worth it!
Hotel pickup at the hotel at 830 a.m. the Hot and cold waterfall stream is nice but a bit crowded. Emerald pool and blue pool is excellent and so beautiful. Tiger cave need a lot of endurance need to climb up 1260 steps, Super tiring but worth it. Lastly ATV ride is Fun and overall is a 5 star for me. Also transfer back to your hotel.