Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay, Rang Yai Island Snorkeling Tour From Phuket
Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay, Rang Yai Island Snorkeling Tour From Phuket. Enjoy our speedboat tour to the most popular locations of Phi Phi Island and Rang Yai Island. Discovering, swimming, or snorkeling at the awesome place of Rang Yai Island. Stop at Maya Bay for taking photos at the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”. Exploring and sightseeing at Monkey Beach, enjoy snorkeling at Pileh Bay and Loh Samah Bay. Visit the most interesting places in Monkey Beach.
- Relax on the white sand beach, swim in crystal clear water.
- Snorkel among coral reefs and colorful fishes.
- Include pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Taste a great buffet lunch.
Free round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket Town
Small refreshment in Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina, Small refreshment on-board
- Actual information about your boat tour, English-speaking tour guide
Life jackets on-board, Snorkeling equipment
- Delicious lunch
Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Ao Po, Laguna zone, Rawai, Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Baan Krating, Layan
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 THB/Private Van(Round Trip)
Royal Phuket Marina
X98R+P8 Ko Kaeo, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- Extra Transfer Charge 200 THB/PAX(Round Trip) : Leam Hin, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Ao Po, Laguna zone, Rawai, Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Baan Krating, Layan
- Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 THB/Private Van(Round Trip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Mai Khao, Cape Panwa, Makham Bay, Koh Si Ray
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Kathu, Phuket Town
What To Expect
This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated in the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations, restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island). Ma Ya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists.
Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed, we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sandy beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, the lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise watercolor with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. The stunning lagoon, a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat, which is where it gets the name from. It’s also a good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go too close to them.
Rang Yai Island is a lovely small uninhabited island about 5 km off the east coast of Phuket. The island is a little slice of paradise. It is best known for its pearl farm and it has also developed into something of a mini activity center. The island has a beautiful, long sandy beach on its eastern side, facing Phuket. The water is clear and inviting. It is a lovely beach for a swim.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.