Phuket Jet Ski Tour To 7 Islands
Phuket Jet Ski Tour, we offer Island hopping tours with our jet skis to the most beautiful destinations in Phuket. Enjoy a day with your family or friends and explore the beauty of Thailand with a jet ski. We’ll take you to secret spots with no crowded tourists as other island tours. The tour takes you to 7 different places. Our pricing is for one jet ski which can host up to two guests. It is a drive yourself jet ski tour, which means there will be only you on the jet ski and one of our tour guides will follow you with his one jet ski.
- Offer 4 or 5 hours Island hopping tours with our jet skis to the most beautiful destinations in Phang Nga Bay
- Bring you to 4 – 7 popular Islands to get sweeping views of the ocean on a thrilling jet ski tour
- Enjoy a day with your family or friends and explore the beauty of Thailand with a private jet ski
- Be greeted and joined by an English-speaking with professional staff
2 Person possible per Jet Ski and weighing up to 180 kg
Free round trip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon
Lunch, drinking water, coconut or soft drink
Life Jacket, Accident & Travel insurance
- 4 or 5 hours tour (drive yourself)
Tour guide on his own jet ski
Extra Transfer Charge 500 Baht/PAX(Roundtrip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Maikhao, Panwa, Layan, Rawaij, Naiharn, Surin, Kamala, Bang Tao, Phuket Town
Ao Por Pier
Ao Por Pier, Andaman Sea, Pa Klok, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Patong, Kata, Karon
- Extra Transfer Charge 500 Baht/PAX(Roundtrip) : Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Maikhao, Panwa, Layan, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Kamala, Bang Tao, Phuket Town
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Enjoy our tour and explore the beauty of Thailand with a jet ski. We will bring you to 7 different Islands. It is a drive yourself jet ski tour which means there will be only you on the jet ski and our professional tour guide will accompany you all time with his own jet ski to ensure your safety. Cruise to 7 different destinations starting from Ao Po Pier in Phuket. Destinations you will visit Monkey Island, Rang Yai Island, Coconut Island, Naka Yai Island, Naka Noi Island, Phae Island, Som Rock Island.
Together we will drive to Monkey Island. Here you can see free-living monkeys playing around. The tiny island has a small beach that is full of monkeys every day. We give you a guarantee that you will see monkeys on our tour! Our experienced guide will of course keep an eye on the monkeys to avoid any unsafe experience. Note: The price is for 1 jet ski, available for 2 people on it.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Jet Skiing for 5 hours!
Jet skiing to 7 different islands was one of the many highlights in Phuket. Fair warning thoughu2026your arms get plenty tired after the five hour excursion. The jet skis were brand new and in good condition with the ability to reach up to 81 km/hr! There were 7 jet skis on our tour and we were always led by two guides on one jet ski so we were never alone. Although we visited 7 islands (monkey island was the mail fun!), we didnu2019t touch down on all seven islands which was fine. (Arms needed a break). Lunch was very minimal but enough for me and was a nice break from jet skiing all afternoon. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to experience the thrill of a fast paced once in a lifetime experience. nThe only downside is the transportation (included in the $250/jet ski) provided for people staying in the patong beach area of Phuket. Due to traffic, it was an incredibly long (about an hour and a half)and very curvy/windy road to get to their jet ski base. Not recommended for people who get nauseous during curvy ncar rides. The drive home was worse. It took two hours in heavy traffic and the driver was like a jackrabbitu2026full acceleration and then hard on the brakesu2026not easy for any passenger!nBut all in all, would recommend and do again if I go back to Phuket. nnDue to
The jetski tour was wonderful. The two guides we had were great and took lots of photos. The islands were lovely and the lunch that was included was delicious.nThe driver was 45 mins late picking us up, however, the tour still ran for the time they specified, just finished later.nThe price on the website doesn't state which currency the $223 cost is in, for Australian's it was about $380 for the day.
The best part of the trip was the jet ski.nRide is just too good and such speed on water is exhilarating. nCertain points that the customers must note n1. Do not take the waterproof bag for 1000 bhat as ur bag can be easily stored in the jet skin2. Waterproof bag for mobile can be taken instead of purchasing there on siten3. Take a good waterproof slippers or shoes or again u will have to buy there for a hefty amountn4. The arrangement other than the jet ski is not premium but very average
The trip was great! Staff super nice and friendly, taking really beautiful photos of us during the whole trip, without extra charge. They were so nice about explaining all the extra details about islands etc, definitely a must see trip if you like adrenalie!
Amazing jet ski adventure with amazing service.
Rockys jet ski experience was fantastic right from the the pickup at our hotel to the end of the jet ski excursion drop off back at our hotel. nThe tour guides were amazing. Provided us with great photo ops during our tour and keeping the safety of the the group a priority throughout the tour. nI will be surely be using Rockyu2019s jet ski tour again on my next visit to Phuket and highly recommend it to others seeking great service, an amazing jet ski adventure and memories to last a life time.
Great Thailand experience
Amazing day tour. JetSki was good, not great. Scenery was fantastic and journey very enjoyable. Guide was very good too. Lots of photos taken by the staff but only available via whatu2019s app for short time. I got NO photos. Very very disappointing!!
Amazing experience and sights
Absolutely amazing tour, well worth the money nThe team were great, took some excellent photos and overall would highly recommend this one. nnI did similar tour by boat but jet skis were much more interactive and thrilling. nThe team explained how to operate and I felt safe nnGreat Job 5u2b50ufe0f
A few hours on a JetSki.
This excursion is all about riding a JetSki for a few hours. The island hopping is to justify the riding. I am not a big monkey fan but the feeding was ok. Yes you must understand that they are wild animals, donu2019t ever forget that. The the real draw is riding a powerful machine across the water going really, really fast. I havenu2019t ridden one in 15 years, Those babies can really move. I loved the activity.
Really fun jet ski tour of a few islands !
Really fun excursion ! Definitely worth doing, the guides were really fun and helpful. Money island was pretty cool to see, youu2019re good as long as you donu2019t touch them hahah ! nThis is something Iu2019ll definitely come back and do again.
Definitely worth it!
An amazing tour to 7 islands. The tour guides were friendly and helpful. I had an issue with my jet ski early on and they were able to get it swapped with another so I didnu2019t miss any of the tour. They take a lot of pics throughout and fortunately the weather was favourable. FYI there is storage for a backpack but itu2019s not waterproof so bring a waterproof one if you want to carry anything.
We booked the 5 island tour,nNot sure yet how many we did but the crazy thing was they take the 7 island guys along as well and while we sit fir an hour on sand beach, very pretty in the middle of the ocean, they go to 2 more islands, saying we just resting I can call it fun but interesting on how they communicate with the costumer, just day it how it is