Pig Feeding, Kayaking, Snorkeling Trip at Pig Island From Koh Samui
Pig Feeding, Kayaking, Snorkeling Trip at Pig Island From Koh Samui by Speedboat. When you come to this island, you will be surprised that some pigs are living here. They came from Koh Tan, they swam across the sea to live on this island. Pig Island is famous for having white sandy beaches and views of the Koh Samui coastline. Invite you to enjoy their serenity, their clean sand, and their clear and calm waters. Pig island from Koh Samui only 20 min by speed boat.
- An adventure-filled day visiting Koh Tan for a refreshing swim or snorkeling.
- Visit the famous pigs on Pig Island, you can take pictures, feed, and play with these pigs and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the island.
- Soak yourself in the sunlight and walking on the white sand beach to explore the beautiful beach.
- Kayaking along the shore, you may come across some rare birds and elusive monitor lizards.
- Romantic sunset dinner with Thai food at Pig Island(For Sunset Trip).
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
Hotel transfer from Lamai, Butterfly Garden, Chaweng, Bangpor, Maenam, Bophut, Cheongmon, Bangrak
Lunch/Dinner , Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Kayak, Sunbed
- Extra Transfer Charge 700 Baht/PAX/Way : Nathon, Taling Ngam, Pagka, Lipanoi, Lipayai
Admission Fee(50THB per person)
Thong Krut Pier
Thong Krut Pier, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui, An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Koh Madsum has recently become famous for its Island pig family, no longer is it named Koh Madsum but Pig island. A fantastic trip for families with children and travel onboard a traditional Thai longtail boat. But what makes Pig Island truly unique – are its friendly residents – wild boars! Soak up in the sun and admire the breathtaking scenery of Koh Samui on the horizon, while the boars are roaming around freely. The water is clear and calm, while the surrounding coral reef is vibrant.
Pig Island is an incredible day trip. With a white sandy beach and some lush interior, including mangrove forests, there are few eco-adventures to undertake in Pig Island as well. Kayaking along the shore, you may come across some rare birds and elusive monitor lizards. You can even reach Koh Tan, the second secluded island in the vicinity, offering even more remarkable snorkeling, trekking, and wildlife exploration. Welcome to the Thai version of the Bahamas!
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
This tour starts off at some rundown port where you wait around to get on the boat which is over crowded. A short stop to go snorkeling with lots of other boats then onto pig island where you sit and look at pigs for the next 4 hrs! Nice beach to have a swim. Lunch is provided if you could call it food! Dried chicken wings ( one only no extra allowed) and some pork mince. I know you donu2019t go on these tours for the culinary delights but this was hardly edible! Pigs were kind of cute but beware they do bite when being fed which is understandable. You do get warned about this but of course some people never listen. Would not recommend.
A great day out!
A fantastic day out! I would highly recommend that you book this trip. Very professional team - a great experience. nThe lunch was also very delicious and as a vegetarian I was very well catered for. nThe pigs are very cute and feeding them was fun! The scenery and setting is stunning.
We booked the tour with not much notice, the included transfer was seem-less and was appreciated after a day in the sun. nOur tour guide was lovely and the crew were super helpful. The tour itself wasnu2019t what we expected. Pig island was filled with around 30 other tourist boats which made swimming in the ocean to cool off difficult. Kayaking we were only allowed to go in a small section and do one lap as they didnu2019t have enough for everyone. It was only in the ocean, this was a disappointment. The included lunch was delicious, however make sure you get a table and chairs early as there isnu2019t many to sit at. The snorkelling over the coal was great however recommended bringing your own gear as theirs is old and life jackets are too big to wear.
Had such an amazing day!! This is also a great price is you are coming from Chaweng, as the rides there will cost 800-1000 baht, but this tour includes pickup and drop-off. I lived that we got to spend so much time on pig island and had the option to join the kayaking whenever worked for us. The lunch was fantastic and the snorkeling afterwards was also super enjoyable. The boat was also so fancy and comfy! I've been recommending this to everyone i meet in Samui :)
My partner and I enjoyed the trip. It was fun to see the pigs on the island and the kayaking was decent. You can even go round the island if you're brave enough. The provided food was tasty and the snorkelling in the end was also good, however you do have to swim away from the boat to actually see something. A lot of people just stayed around the boat... nnThe only drawback was that the whole trip ended very fast, we were back at our hotel at around 3pm. A bit longer itinerary would be nice.
The worst trip I have done. It is a rip off. We got taken to pig island, stayed there for 4 hours to just see pigs. That doesnu2019t take 4 hours. We also ate there but as there were pigs around the food it had flies swarming all over the food. It was disgusting. The weather was also not very good but we didnu2019t get any money back even though the conditions were not very good for kayaking or snorkelling.
Not what we expected
Nobody tells you till you get to the island that there is not to many pigs left on the island due to all the tourists touching the pigs and spreading disease or virus, the pics of happy looking pigs swimming and playing on the beach was not what we saw at all. We saw about 6-7 pigs all just waiting for food that they sell. Didnu2019t see any on the beach or in the water.
Ignore bad reviews - well worth it!
I wasnu2019t sure whether to book this tour or not as some reviews were negative, however, Iu2019m so glad I did! It was a day of paradise and there were plenty of pigs around (and some piglets!). Well stocked with water bottles from them all day and lunch was great - so much food! Definitely worth doing u263aufe0f
Worst tour ever - complete rip off!
Worst tour ever. nnOvercrowded the boat beyond licensed capacity.nnNo pigs on the island.nnDrove a spot with no fish.nnPick-up driver left us, even though we were traveling with a new born and a four year old, 1 KM from our house.nnDo not get ripped off by this venue
Nice day trip
The beach was beautiful, nice place to sit and relax, then we moved onto the viewpoint which was stunning. There weren't many pigs and they didn't seem to be interested in the sea but this can't be helped. Unfortunately there was a lot of sediment in the ocean do visibility was very poor, plenty of fish but couldn't really see much else, again this can't be helped so overall a good tour and nice day out with good staff
From our friends feedback,we were encouraged to visit this place for a day trip whilst in Koh Samui. The most important consideration before going is to check on the sea conditions. It was rough on departure and the waves high. Upon arrival at the island we found the restaurant on the beach inundated with sea water ( it was high tide). It was scenic but because of the tough seas we couldnu2019t swim. Yes we did see some pigs and we bought food from the restaurant to feed them.Advice to take a speed boat instead of a long tail boat during the monsoon periods. I would have given a higher rating if I have gone there during better weather conditions.