Private Phuket City Sightseeing Tour
See Phuket’s old town on a Private Phuket City Sightseeing Tour and its signature attractions. Get to visit various viewpoints such as Karon, Promthep Cape view, and revel in the picturesque overlooking views of Phuket. You’ll stop at the amazing Big Buddha statue at the highest point on Phuket Island and get an extraordinary view of the island and surrounding seas. You’ll be introduced to the Sino – Portuguese architecture of Phuket Town. Stroll around the old town and its marketplaces to get to know the Thai local culture. See the intricate designs of Chalong Temple as well as other sites.
- Visit historic landmarks like the impressive Big Buddha, Chalong Temple, and more as you go around
- Discover the old town of Phuket and immerse yourself in the rich vibrant culture
- Marvel at the stunning view of the sea during a visit to the popular viewpoints of Karon Beach or Promthep Cape
- No need to worry about commuting as you will be picked up and dropped off straight at your hotel!
Round-trip private transfers from Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Tritrang, Kalim, Phuket Town
- Travel insurance
- Private driver
Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/PAX : Nakalay, Kamala, Panwan
Another area charge 1,600 Baht or more/ Private Van(Round Trip)
- Tour guide
W72W+2P3, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
226 Karon Beach Road, ตำบล กะรน อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83100, Thailand
102/3 Kata Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Phuket.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket areas. (To be advised)
- No Extra : Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn, Tri Trang, Kalim, Phuket Town
- Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/PAX : Nakalay, Kamala, Panwan
- Another area charge 1,600 Baht or more/ Private Van(Round Trip)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
What To Expect
Your tour starts with pickup in the main lobby of your hotel. Your first stop will be to Phuket Old Town, where you can enjoy this historical sight as you get to know Phuket’s local food. You can snap pictures and explore the colorful Sino-Portuguese style architecture. Your next stop will be to the Chalong Temple, where you can see the glistering pagoda and wax model of “Cham Abbot”, which is highly respected by the people of Phuket.
Continuing on your tour, you will visit one of Phuket’s iconic landmarks on top of the Nakkerd Hills. The Big Buddha was built as a symbol of peace and unity of the Phuket people, and you will be able to see the majestic 45-meter high white marble Marnwichai style statue up-close whilst enjoying the view of both Chalong Bay and Kata Bay. For the morning tour, you will continue to Karon Viewpoint on Phuket’s west coast or if it’s an afternoon tour, you can relax and enjoy the sunset at the famous Promthep Cape before heading back to your accommodation.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.