Ramayana Water Park Ticket in Pattaya
Spend your amazing day at Ramayana Water Park – Thailand’s Best Water Park, listed as Top 1 in Asia and Top 10 water park in the world. More than just exhilarating water slides, the park offers an extensive array of uniquely designed activities and top-notch facilities to entertain and pamper any visitor! So, make sure you have your ticket early to avoid waiting around in a long line in Pattaya’s scorching heat. Instead, go straight into a water spraying frenzy at AquaSplash, get splashed by Geysers and waterfalls while floating along the lazy river, relax in the crystal clear pools or get your blood pumping at the famous AquaDrop! Just 20 minutes from Pattaya Beach, the water park is situated amidst scenic surroundings and close to famous attractions. Complete with 21 unique premium water slides, the park is 184,000 square meters of pure fun! Located in a picturesque and natural setting, surrounded by lush greenery, hills, and lakes, you’re sure to have a relaxing day!
- Admission Ticket
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program
- Personal expenses such as food, drinks, tips, etc.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
Ramayana Water Park
Ramayana Water Park, Ban Yen Road, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- We are located 20 minutes south of Pattaya city in the beautiful Khao Chi Chan area, next to Silverlake Vineyard. There is no public transportation to our park.
What To Expect
Try the thrills and spills of our awesome water rides – some totally unique – that vary from screams to gentle swings, 2 dedicated kids zones, a record big double wave pool, an amazing ride in the lazy river with mystical caves, geysers and bubbles, relaxation and activity pools and so many things to do. Ramayana is much more than just a waterpark. Built on an ancient, long-forgotten city, explore the remainders of ancient buildings, walls, sculptures, and waterfalls.
Visit the floating market and experience the amazing nature in and around the park with green hills, lakes, and rivers. Simply Thailand at its best! Ramayana Water Park is built to the highest international standards – using only premium equipment and even crystal clear drinking water from the park’s own wells. So – not only your fun but also your safety is guaranteed with our professional lifeguard team, where every member is certified by the American Lifeguard Association.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Do not purchase!
There were literally no lines here at the parku2026very few attendees. This u2018front-of-the-lineu2019 premium is silly when there are no lines. Overall, the water park was a fun place to visitu2014-spent entire day with with my girlu2014but do not get caught buying a premium ticket (spending additional money) that buys you nothing.