Rok and Haa Islands Snorkeling Tour From Krabi
Rok and Haa Islands Snorkeling Tour From Krabi, explore Koh Haa and Koh Rok during a snorkeling by speedboat. Enjoy the white sand beaches and laid back atmosphere. Sunbathe and swim at white powdered beaches with crystal clear water on Koh Rok. Snorkel in the inviting turquoise water of Thailand as you explore the beautiful coral reefs underwater. Discover the fantastic underwater world of Koh Rok and Koh Haa Island while swimming. Enjoy a Thai lunch with seasonal fruits.
- Go snorkeling with a local guide to lead the way.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included.
- All snorkeling and safety gear is provided.
- Lunch and drinking water will be served
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Hotel Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- Tour Guide
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Free hotel picks up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
What To Expect
Rok and Haa Islands Snorkeling Tour From Krabi, full day Traveling Program for Koh Rok (Rok island), Koh Haa (Haa Island), it is a very popular traveling program for the tourists who travel to visit Krabi Province. Koh Rok (Rok Island) and Koh Haa (Haa Island) are located in Krabi territorial seawater connecting to Trang Sea that it is called as “Queen of the Andaman” because it is a very beautiful and fertile island.
A peaceful island with very clear seawater contrasting with the fine white sand beach, there are a lot of beautiful fish and shallow water coral in area of Koh Rok (Rok Island), and many shallow diving spots around it with the different beauty for each diving spot, Koh Haa (Haa Island) consists of a group of 5 islands, Koh Haa Yai (Big Haa Island) is shaped like a topsail and a very famous diving spot to see the shallow water coral, the outstanding point of diving is the various types and colors of coral, the small or big sizes of fish group such as Manta Ray and Whale Shark.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Review of OH-HOO customer service. (trip cancelled)
We were here at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic and were booked to go on this trip but it was cancelled at the last minute due to lack of numbers. I cannot fault OH-HOO customer service. They advised us and offered us an alternative trip for the same day. Weu2019d done a trip very similar and werenu2019t interested in the alternative so without further delay, refunded our money straight away. Sometimes it can be hard dealing with these tour operators so it was great to be dealing with one that was honest, upfront, and did what they said they would do. Well done to Sarah from OH-HOO for your excellent customer service.
Rog and Haa island
I give this about 5 starts like PP iland , surin , leepae or similan island , for crystal clear water and authentic views but not much persons in there, if you like i recommend this.nnand good hospitality of OH-HOO for takiing care our team and good food thanks you so much and will be back to see your team again.